1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers Ground

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by enitialdee, Jun 6, 2013.

1. enitialdee

enitialdee Member

Any of you guys visit that site???? Not going hide it, I do. Lakers fan the most cockiest, arrogant, $hit talking, classless, most obnoxious fanbase ever. Ever since the Howard to Houston rumor started, these laker homer pricks started putting down the Rockets, the fans, city of Houston, pretty much they consider us a bunch of backward 2nd class citizen.
    that whole overrated gangland LA needs to fall into the ocean ASAP.

1 person likes this.
  2. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Man, ain't no point in starting some cross-board badblood. Just let it be man. Each board has their goods and bads.

In regards to that quote; who is he talking about? We all agree Harden is the most adored player.

Pot calling the kettle black since they are all drooling about LeBron joining them in a few years.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lakers fans will be Lakers fans...

4. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

why do u care?

5. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Who is the player we adore the most?

Who cares what a bunch of Lakers fans think? People from LA and New York think every other city sucks

6. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

I've been reading that site to keep up with any developments on the D12 front - that was just one idiot poster who their mods banned for a month. And every fan base has their bad apples so this really isn't thread-worthy.

7. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

Theres two people in this world
    1. Lakers fans
    2. People who hate the Lakers

8. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

They come here and read that. How are you any different from them?

Stay classy Houston fans.

9. enitialdee

enitialdee Member

Yeah I get that, but it seems like whenever the Rockets or Houston come up in a topic those bad apples roll deep.

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

OP, don't fall into the same trap some idiots here are in where they take a couple statements on the forum and attribute it to "Clutchfans". Guys that use "only on Clutchfans" in a sentence are confessing they are morons.

Most people on Lakersground don't give a flip about the Rockets or their fans. The guy's comment doesn't reflect on their entire forum.

That said, I loving reading Lakersground when the Lakers are having problems.

11. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

T-Mac is now a spurs. :grin:

12. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Yeah I've been reading up on them. He was just one guy upset at the number of rockets fans trolling their site. Can't say I fully blame him, some of the trolling going on there by our fans is embarrassing. However the irony is he handled himself poorly and thus got banned for a month for taunting a Mod. Another brilliant move.

I have to say though, reading that site, I am impressed by some of the posters. Intelligent and objective a number of them are. Then again you run into a few knuckleheads. Can't say our site is any better off......bunch of trolls and kids posting ignorance it's hard to tell who's worth reading and who should be banned/ignored.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The problem is bandwagon fans. They have a lot of them and bandwagon fans tend to be the worst type of **** talking fans.

14. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Don't forget spurstalk.com, that's another annoying fan base I scant stand. They keep saying our site is full of asians and basketball fan base, can you believe it? But I agree on Lakers ground. That site is the worst basketball forum in the world right.

15. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Can't stand*

16. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

We do that to other fanbases all the time :p

17. enitialdee

enitialdee Member

Just pointing out how a lot of lakers fan feel about us, my bad..

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Who gives a crap. That site has problems way bigger than that... I can't last more than 2 secs without the fluorescent purple and piss inducing a seizure . Just so disgusting to look at.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They're just worried about losing Howard and becoming an irrelevant franchise which they'll surely become once Kobe retires.

20. platypus

platypus Member

Just say woosa man. No need to get worked up over a bunch of laker fans. The only fan-base you should be hating are the Jazz fans. They are the true scum of this earth, oh and derrick fisher.