1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kyrie Irving to Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Jun 29, 2019.

1. i3artow i3aller

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

As someone that bought his shoes for my son. How? By spending more? Nah

SamFisher likes this.
  3. foh

foh Member

Kyrie learned from Kanye's experience - he will storm Sketcher's building together with his "family" of supporters instead of just by himself. No one should be able to usher him out then.

@Ancient Moabite, can you educate us on what Hela guy means by "I am that I am"? That tweet got around 30K likes, so it must mean something to the quazi-enlightened crowd. Or you only specialize on Kanye's erudite barbs?

4. Ancient Moabite

Not sure who this Hela guy is and i don't know what a quasi-enlightened crowd is because either you Know or you have Beliefs which is a fine line between the two

but you don't believe or have a belief that when it rains and you got outside without a umbrella you will get wet, you Know it

now the I Am (That I Am) is this:
    The Great Scriptural ''I AM What, When, Where, Who, That etc.; I AM'' (ie. Ayh ASR = OSiris Ayh) is not a name or noun but a state of being, doing, developing or changing found analogous in all of Us.

Erudition is just what true scholarship is, education is what is more so taught which is for the most part just revisionist - reconstructed (training) towards today's general mass public, which is why you responded to me with your educational ideology

What most fail to realize is Kanye and Irving are being used as scapegoat pawns to trigger the sleepy headed masses which is why they are using the sensationalized terms like anit-Semetic or Nazi, which the general public has no clue on what the true origins of those really are, but its plenty of books that showcase who is who and what is what (which I Am pretty sure you haven't read not one, or maybe you have?)

which is why i said what i did in my earlier reply about the ancient Swastika symbol that is at least 12,000 years old, so it couldn't have been for whoever in Germany claims in the 1900's or the modern Lower-self meaning that it is attached to that symbol, because in its origins it meant the opposite as being good luck/fortune and has nothing to do with evil (lower-self) or connection to a modern German party

just because someone borrows your coat or flag or culture etc. doesn't mean it is theirs, stolen jewels do not belong to the thief

just like the landmass use to be connected as One and now is made up of 7 shattered pieces and many said Islands, but they remain One since the modern continents derive from that Supercontinent before the cataclysm / earthquakes caused the split

#1104 Ancient Moabite, Dec 6, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    JumpMan and Jontro like this.
  5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Nuck Fike!

Jontro likes this.
  6. foh

foh Member

Wall of text is not your friend, sir - it alienates you from logical humans. Show me one rational long winded debate you've had with anyone on here on non-basketball topics to prove me wrong.

Hela is Kyrie's twitter handle.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Lol i got some Kyrie Flytraps for one of my kids in kindergarten few years back and pretty much this.

Though, they are now all on sale....

Jontro and peleincubus like this.
  8. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

the uyghur muslims has to be a meme at this point

9. Ancient Moabite

What?

You asked about I Am meaning and I gave you the simple basic truth plus a few more gems to dwell on

There is no debating the truth, and those on here (most) don't even know what they are talking about because they throw out words like racist / Jewish and identify people as coloring crayons, so what is there to have a long winded debate about when they think like that?

How about you refute what I posted to you and we can have a so called debate about that

I didn't know who Hela was, thanks for the input on that

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

they should ask Joe Tsai about it since he wants to take the moral high ground with Kyrie

ElPigto likes this.
  11. foh

foh Member

No bud. I don't debate people who can't relay a thought clearly and only deal in "truths". Perhaps if you were Einstein level intellectual with multiple PhDs would I even take someone who speaks like you seriously. And considering that you support flat earther on here, I'm willing to bet money that you don't have multiple PhDs

12. i3artow i3aller

13. Ancient Moabite

I know you don't debate bud because you can't bring no Erudition to the table, what do you mean a clear thought? you asked a simple question about what 'I Am' means and i guess the simple truth doesn't fit with your way of thinking so you trying to deflect now and bringing up Einstein who is your so called bar of intellectual level / genius when he means nothing to me in the macro of Erudition

and now you are deflecting by saying i support a flat earther because i clearly know who the original ancient Shem/Semite people are

what is a so called PhD in the grand scheme of things? you do know the etymology of degree means to ''step down'' right?

being Erudite or dealing with Erudition has nothing to do with your modern reconstructed ideology of having said degrees, Lincoln was a trial lawyer and didn't go to law school nor had a so called license, because knowing or learning Blood / Law / History is free of charge

you are the type who think C. Columbus discovered a super ancient old world in 1492 and called it the magical new world discovery 1492

like i said refute what i originally posted to you with some actual substance/knowledge and then you may be on to something, otherwise you are just rambling off a bunch of jibberish because you are i guess mad at Kyrie and whatever else is bothering you personally and trying to lump me into the schism, get over it

14. Ancient Moabite

500 years ago or so, (hybrid Europeans) people believed that the Sun revolved around the Earth and that the Earth was flat (Note: The Earth is flat at the poles, however, it isn't square and a person will not fall off into the abyss as believed years ago).

This belief was accepted until proven otherwise. The Earth has always revolved around the Sun and it was always round. This is reality. The only thing that has changed is people's understanding of this reality. You are the sum total of all of your beliefs and your beliefs are always subject to change, as your knowledge base expands. Most people refuse to accept a new belief simply because it contradicts their present belief system. To continue to believe in a proven falsehood is detrimental to the believer. One must never be afraid to evaluate new information and accept it if it is proven to be true. In light of this fact, we must be willing to evaluate our belief systems, even if this means exploding the myths that have served as our foundation. People fear instability, therefore, it is natural for them to resist the destruction of their old belief system, until they have an acceptable belief system to replace the old one.

I Am willing to bet you moneta that i can provide sources that you can't refute regarding the Kyrie situation or whatever else i mentioned in my original reply to you, no PhD's necessary, just good ole fashion Erudition

#1114 Ancient Moabite, Dec 7, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  15. Ancient Moabite

[​IMG]

16. Ancient Moabite

Here's another Etymon example of a word others in the modern society like to throw out there in droves since people love to identify others as coloring crayons and not even knowing what they are actually talking about in proper law/legal context.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black - to become pale, to turn white, to become black.

#1116 Ancient Moabite, Dec 7, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  17. i3artow i3aller

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is Kyrie hooping in some Skechers and Hanes socks?

Jontro, B-Bob and i3artow i3aller like this.
  19. i3artow i3aller

20. i3artow i3aller