1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kyrie Irving to Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Jun 29, 2019.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Kanye is clearly mentally ill. I don't really take anything he says seriously

2. i3artow i3aller

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

kill Kyrie for sharing the link, but Amazon said “we’re gonna continue getting these profits”

theDude, red5rocket, Tuckmose and 4 others like this.
  4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Has nothing to do with Kyrie but lol @ defending Jerry Jones just being a very openly racist teenager and maturing into just a mere casual racist 80 year old for decades after that (led the charge to exile Kaepernick, among other incidents).

Screw them both.

clos4life, red5rocket and Jontro like this.
  5. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

If you think that's defending Jerry Jones instead of calling out the lack of common sense between comparing that situation to Kyrie, then that's all you. The fact that anyone can think that a fckin 14 yr old can make the right decision... and in that specific situation, if anyone were put in the same shoes, even with the right idea in mind, I highly doubt any of you would go out in the middle of the street, by yourself, against all your white peers as a 14 yr old in 1950s Arkansas of all places. As an adult, sure you would have hope in humankind that people will go out of their way to stomp racism/discrimination. But to expect that from a 14 yr-old? Wtf did you do when you were 14?

Calling out the idiocy in comparing an ignorant, immature 14 yr-old to an actual 30 yr-old adult, who has had all the resources in the world to educate himself... and all you can get out of that is that I'm defending Jerry Jones (who I already stated is an *******).... you are truly a wreck as well.

King1 likes this.
  6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He's not 14 he's 80 and he's the exact same MAGA lovin' Kaepernick banning guy he was back then.

I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to 'order' than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice [...]​

Here's an illustration of MLKs quote:

I guess that makes me "a wreck," but man, Jerry Jones has an online army of defenders like Musk? What fresh new dystopia is this.

#1086 SamFisher, Dec 1, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
  7. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

He's 80 NOW, not back in the 1950s. No one is trying to defend what he has been doing since he's been an adult. He's an ******* and a racist sure... but to use the context of a 14 yr-old's immaturity from 60 years ago to defend Kyrie's actions in the present? You don't see what's wrong with that at all? So 14 yr-olds everywhere have to be judged as an adult, as well as 14 yr-olds in the past?

No wonder people have called you out for being a failed lawyer. Absolutely no logic in any of your arguments.

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Sam is a failed lawyer. Don't waste your time

clutchdabear likes this.
  9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Did he pass the bar? If so I don’t think that is a failure.

I am about to finish my MBA and I’m studying to take the second CFA test. If I am lucky enough to finish those (it will be close to a miracle to get my CFA charter) no matter what I’ll consider that a success.

10. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

11. i3artow i3aller

12. i3artow i3aller

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Adidas should sign him.

[​IMG]

i3artow i3aller and BigShasta like this.
  14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Kyrie should kill all the Germans and fake Jews while taking over adidas.

I need more condescending flat earth interviews leading to a hiatus and Bets collapse. Now!

15. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Being quiet on matters involving his people, like Jordan did, is exactly what LeBron shouldn’t do.

He wasn’t comparing what Jones did to Kyrie. He was criticizing the media for how they cover each, which tied into one of the things Kyrie was complaining about. Particularly as it relates to how often they question HIM about it.

BigShasta likes this.
  16. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

People are so soft and stupid. You can tell they are just too offended to even comprehend what Lebron is saying

Hes not arguing against the criticism of Kyrie at all. Hes asking why the Jerry Jones types are never shown the kind of hostility that black athletes face. That old ass story aside, Jones is just a piece of **** and its funny how he is still allowed to represent the nfl

17. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Lebron is a role model on and off the court while jordan by all accounts is an ******* who has shown 0 morals regarding anything. But people hate lebron. What a crazy world

BigShasta likes this.
  18. Ancient Moabite

Well, you would have to take into effect the entire mentally ill stage show club those celebrity/entertainers are in, just like those NBA players like Love and others who have spoken about their mental health issues, that entire club needs a detox for most part, they all just deal with their mental illness on diff. levels, some keep it private while others may go public

it's a reason why 2Pac said during his time that how can you expect him to act like an Angel when he is surrounded by nothing but Demons/Devils in the entertainment biz

and its books / congressional (confessional) records that showcase things the general public has no clue about because a lot of what is being taught as education is revisionist - reconstructed / iconoclasm history

a brief example is how they promote the Swastika symbol as being evil/Nazi related, but in ancient times it meant 'good luck/fortune' or completion because if you look at it closely it is 4 sevens connected making a circle (7), so the ancient meaning is always what it truly means (as it is showcased in a lot of ancient architect as it is at least 12,000 years old), not the modern dogmata version that is only to cause confusion and chaos

i could post info/pics (erudition) on here to show that Kanye is more on point than mentally ill as the media wants him to be looked upon as

now does he say some off the wall stuff to attract attention? sure he does as they all do, but there is a method to his madness

#1098 Ancient Moabite, Dec 5, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
  19. Ancient Moabite

Both Jordan and Bron are heavily protected due to being the face and cash cow of the NBA as they planned it to be that way since Jordan era ended in 03' and was picked up by the new replica #23 in that same draft

and Bron has to be more heavily protected being in this said social media frenzy era where everything is magnified/judged on a daily basis by the minute/hr., whereas in Jordan era you had to be there more so to get the information on how he treated others etc., I've heard stories from Bron being in the club being disrespectful to women but i wasn't there so i just take it as 50% true and 50% false

to give credit to Bron, at least he learned from all those past players from the Jordan and Barkley / AI etc. on what to do and Not to do, kudos to him for that and staying pretty much squeaky clean outside of i think a speeding ticket some yrs. back

#1099 Ancient Moabite, Dec 5, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
  20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

yeah yeah i get it. ask him about the Uyghur genocide in China and see his response is though.