1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Kyrie Irving to Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Jun 29, 2019.

1. i3artow i3aller

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I would sue Amazon as well, why are they bringing out a product whose origin is flawed and false?

BTW this is too big for a basketball player to handle, he is going down.

ElPigto likes this.
  4. Caesar

Caesar Member

NBA/Adam Silver and media run by jews. Surprised Kyrie isn't homeless today.

I've always been a big KD fan. I hope he gets traded to a contender and Nets get next to nothing in return. The playoffs are more special when KD is healthy and balling.

red5rocket and B-Bob like this.
  5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Other than it just being disgusting and wrong - Is Kyrie aware that there are a lot of Jewish people in Los Angeles and Miami too, if this is part of his exit strategy?

Or lol, it's Kyrie so yeah whatever

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Delonte West is

JumpMan and Caesar like this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yes, ding ding ding, the bolded part.

I think compared to Ye, Kyrie is less mentally unhealthy and more just really mentally lazy and undisciplined. "This feels pro-Black and edgy so *click* retweet."

I've often thought he left Duke after one year, against coach K's advice, not so much to to make money a year sooner (which sure, he has done), but because he simply didn't like being asked to even partially use his brain against his wishes. What a nightmare for a team to have that kind of talent paired with that brain. Ugh.

SamFisher likes this.
  8. i3artow i3aller

Qyrie about to stroll up to the podium and double down.

#528 i3artow i3aller, Oct 29, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  9. B-Bob

I guess he posts the Meta symbol b/c his own stock is mirroring theirs?

SamFisher likes this.
  10. TimDuncanDonaut

National news outlets (outside of bball news circuit) have started to pick this up.

Antisemitic remarks...
    [​IMG]

When he converted to Muslim, and looked into Islam, he should be finding peace not hate. Dude needs to be better.

11. i3artow i3aller

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Or you could say he's in his own... virtual reality

B-Bob likes this.
  13. B-Bob

Bonus points for rimshot gif including a proto heads-up display. *golf clap*

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I believe him. I don't think he is singling out Jewish people. He's an "omnist" meaning he is delusional about everything, not just this thing.

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

never heard of an omnist before…u learn something new every day

What is Hela?

16. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Hela, is the new hella. Like hella dope. Just joking, who ****ing knows

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

I looked it up after my post and

Kyrie Irving and his older sister, Asia Irving, were given Lakota names after they were welcomed into their late mother’s Standing Rock Sioux tribe on Thursday. The Celtics’ all-star was given the name, “Hela,” (pronounced HAY’-law) which translates to “Little Mountain.” His sister’s Lakota name, Tatanka Winyan (tuh-TONG’-kuh WEE’-yun), translates to “Buffalo Woman.”

18. foh

foh Member

After hIis tweet, I was wondering why he decided to join the black jewish circles while already having his native American roots aknowledged. Sounds like he had too much time on his hands while waiting for the vaccination restrictions to be lifted..

19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I bet he feels relieved now. Letting it out after suppressing his ideas for a while.

20. ExTexanNowEastCoast

With this Tweet and his other actions, as well as the teams performance this season, I think it’s safe to say that KD and Kyrie have proven their points.

Again, the guys already told everyone who would listen that THEY DON’T WANT TO BE THERE.

Tsai should have taken the hint and traded them both, or, fired Nash and Marks and get someone in there who can keep a lid on these guys.

Too many team owners actually believe they own the players. No. Players are NOT employees. They are partners. If they were employees, they would not have contracts.

Unless Joe Tsai is going to put on some sneakers, he should put aside his pride, trade KI and KD for whatever he can get, and then get rid of Nash and Marks for talking him into these deals in the first place.