1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kyle Lowry Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Mar 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Chinahype

Chinahype Member

Man...all my favorite players in the past few years get traded. Landry...Chuck...Lowry...those guys had so much heart

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

So, we don't sign Dragic, but that is ok we still have Kyle, and then we try to sign Lin who will probably be matched by the Knicks, and we still trade Kyle.

The rift must have been much worse than what anyone thought.

Thanks Kyle for playing hard, and raising the bar of Rockets PGs.

Good luck to you in Toronto - and try not to laugh too hard at Daryl Morey and his plans, because we are all too busy crying at the same time.

DD

3. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Trading a fringe all-star with one of the best contracts in the NBA for a gamble, I mean first-round pick

4. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Will miss Lowry... he played with heart and fire. High IQ, could pass well, great defensively

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'll miss his fire but not his b****ing

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Man it takes bad luck and then you'll lose the starting PG job for the Rockets.
    Ginobli screws up your ankle or a bacterial infection....

7. Margrave

Margrave Member

Brooks is back to being healthy, and he is pretty good PnR scoring point.

8. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

I guess you wouldnt want Dwayne Wade, Chris Paul, or any of the stars in the NBA

you cant have it both ways

9. macho87

macho87 Member

Tanks for the memories.

10. Fierguard

Fierguard Contributing Member

Loved the grit and the heart. You will be missed Klow7.

Bleed Red Rockets Red

Fierguard

11. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

My favorite rocket is gone....

12. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

[​IMG]

<33333333 broken.

13. hooroo

hooroo Member

He isn't. Adelman wanted to close out games with PnR but Brooks wasn't comfortable/successful with it. So Adelman let him iso instead.

14. candyman285

candyman285 Member

Lost for words, I normally wait for the dust to settle to make judgment. But the Rockets have lost their engines or their minds.

We let go of a proven NBA talented player with a reasonable salary for first round draft pick (we know the record DM has with rookies = love for the 2009 draft busts!)

There has got to be some light...We have NO TRUE centers and NO TRUE point guards but a plethora of undersized power forwards. About to over pay for FAs that will be either injured or sitting on the bench with foul trouble most of the season.

I guess we are now in an Astros situation when they had Ed Wade and all the players hated him and was finally run out of town (after he gutted the team)

I can't wait for the day I buy a Rockets jersey and know that player will be here for over a couple of seasons.

15. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Toughest guy the Rockets have seen since Maxwell. I'm gonna miss him and will always root for him wherever he is in the NBA.

Dear Kyle, may the NBA gods smile on you one day like they did Shane Battier and Juwan Howard!