1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KPJ's Turnovers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamR, Oct 25, 2021.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

In a game where turnovers lose games I guess we’re gonna take L’s for the sake of developing a SG into a point guard.

I doubt this will last till next offseason but duck it why not

2. sydmill

sydmill Member

I'm not sure that KPJ is ever going to be an efficient point guard rather than a guy who can pick up assists. BUT I think he has been dealt a rough hand this season. Where he could probably have benefitted from set plays giving him easy reads in the preseason, Silas had the team freelancing to "build chemistry". I think that is biting KPJ in the a$$ so far. But it's early guys, chill.

B-Bob likes this.
  3. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed. This is his first yr playing PG full time. Also, people forget about Harden's turnovers, LeBron James as well. Anytime you're a high use ballhandler, you will turn the ball over

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Harden has about the same rate, at the moment.

And our chemistry is way wack, some of his turnovers are passing to a spot that no one is there, and that might be him, or his teamate in the wrong place.

I think chemistry will cut them down, but he has to work on the dribble ones...

DD

5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

alethios and i3artow i3aller like this.