1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KPJ out til Sunday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Apr 21, 2021.

1. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

He's lucky the Miami Haitians didn't chop him into pieces.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

For Wood, I think it's definitely him after Harden leaving beliving he's easily the most talented player on the roster with management beliving he's the long term franchise guy of the future and then seeing a 20 year old with bad history just come in with fans and management embracing him as possibly having the most potential on the roster.

There definitely might be some jealously.

And yes I also notice that Olynyk on the court has some good rapport with KPJ in terms of high fives and dabs. They seem to like playing with each other. Olynyk obviously doesn't have that mindset because at this point he knows he's a vet journeyman.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

As talented as Wood is, he was a red flag before this season and I think he could be a potential red flag in the future.

Verbal Christ and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Wood looks pissed every time he doesn't get the ball on offense to be honest. Sensing too much Ego here.

PatBev and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

WTF is Shannon Brown?

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

Williamson likes this.
  7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I don't care...he's not on my team anymore lol
    I'm not whining about other team actions. Hell, I'd prefer they all break the rules and get suspended so we can actually have a chance at winning (ya ya tank tank tank). This is about OUR players and OUR young talented guy who already struggles with making good decisions.

8. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT KPJ AND STERLING BROWN WERE HANGING OUT WITH A LAKER TOO?!?!! THIS KEEPS GETTING WORSE!

YOLO and tinman like this.
  9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

ESPN tracks daps - they are next to inbound pass deflection percentage on the stat tracker.

10. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

You know this is true, i also notice that as well. I do see other players on other teams they notice his talent and kinda scared of him. I seen it with Devin Booker with Phoenix, Malik Beasley of Minnesota and his first game when he played against Donovan Mitchell of Utah. You can see how they hit him prematurely...players in the league knows he is talented. The guy is 6'6 or 6'7. has a nice first step and stay in the air as long as Jordan and Kobe. HE IS A TALENT.

11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Does it really matter when the Rockets are out for the next few years

ico4498 likes this.
  12. J.R.

J.R. Member

#92 J.R., Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

So Sterling and all the other Rockets that went get off easy money wise lol. Way to take the fine KPJ

#93 YOLO, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

That's weird. What did he do that all the other guys that went to the club didn't do?

saleem likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

as usual the consistency in these type of things just isn't there. but oh well. can't say I'm surprised

I guess you can just quite simply say KPJ got caught and Sterling being fined would just add insult to injury literally

Easy likes this.
  16. PhiSlammaJamma

Would love to know the story he has on record with the NBA. But my guess is the NBA didn't ask and did not want to know. Probably a cough cough investigation. But if and when the truth comes out, it would be interesting to see what he told them.

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, the investigation went something like:

"Porter, why were you involved in Brown's assault?"
    "I was at the club."
    "Okay. We are not going to ask you if other players were there. So don't tell us."

YOLO likes this.
  18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Brown just spontaneously ruptured into a bloody mess? lol. I'm still not getting this. Especially since cops were there with both. Unless Brown never went in or something. So odd. I don't even want to know.... but I kinda do.

Easy likes this.
  19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He has talent but he is trending toward JR Rider or Eddie Griffin status....than getting through it.

DD

Hank McDowell likes this.