1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Know a reputable place that fixes small dents?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Scionxa, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

One of my neighbors knocked on my door yesterday because they caught some small kid that lived down the street (probably 3rd grader or so) throwing pieces of wood at my car.

Unfortunately it left small little dings on the right passenger door and chipped some paint. Luckily I have a police report and a witness statement, along with a semi co-operative parent (getting police involved is what made this person even semi co-operative) who is willing to repair the damage their kid made.

I'd like to know whether anyone knows a good place to get small dents fixed. The kind where it kind of doesn't look like it's there, but when you look at an angle you can definitely see the dent.

Also, just out of curiosity, would vandalism be covered under insurance w/o raising my rates? I ask in the event that the parents tries to take as long as possible to pay or for any future unforeseen drama.

2. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Post a picture. If it's what it sounds like, you may be able to pop it out with a plunger.

3. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

4. CoolGuy

CoolGuy Contributing Member

5. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member