1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knockout game gaining popularity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Uprising, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

It's not that it's turning law-abiding citizens into criminals. It's that it's making it 'cool' for bored kids to do something vicious and possibly life threatening who would have otherwise played basketball, knocked on someone's door and ran, or at worst spray graffiti. We're not talking about kids who would otherwise be this violent but because now it's acceptable and cool amongst their peers, they do it.

2. Raven

Raven Member

Concealed carry permits are popular for a reason, being targeted for a street stomping is one of them.

3. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I didn't laugh once

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Why can't they square up instead of sucker punching you from behind?

I carry my concealed as do a lot of people in Miami (some legally, some not) so let's hope this game does not reach Florida for everybody's sake.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Um, no. But it's the same population doing it, i.e. a bunch of teenagers with too much time on their hands. The Jackass generation.

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Good, you're both normal.

7. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

8. smr6

smr6 Member

Why "fight back like a man" when they are trying to run up behind people and sucker punch them for absolutely no reason? They don't deserve that if they aren't going to abide by it in the first place. Stories like the kid who got shot are lucky that the man wasn't shooting to kill and actually stopped shooting when he did.

9. rudan

rudan Member

:mad: Any thug that is caught doing this should be publicly executed in the town square. This type of behavior should be eradicated from society :mad:

10. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Sigh punching people in the head from behind.

Whatever happened to tping a house?

Punks trying to prove their manhood should be treated as adults and sent to prison. They can play the knockout game in gen pop.

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Well I wouldn't go that far! :grin:

12. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Wow... whatever happen to open chest among each others? What a sissy a** game.

13. dragician

dragician Member

now i know why that word was invented...

14. edwardc

edwardc Member

This is going to lead to big trouble.

15. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

The problem is these punks are not real men but a bunch of cowardice hyenas,they travel in pack looking for their next vulnerable victim..usually the elderly and the defenseless to knock them out by sucker punching them.There are 7 dead so far,most from hitting their heads on the concrete after they were knocked out.

If you find yourself walking alone and see these bastards coming, be on high alert, aware of your surroundings at all time. A lot of the reports said before the assault, these fockers were in high spirit, in jovial mood even eating their chips while the assault is taking place.

When you assault innocent people for your own amusement because you're bored, and that results in fatality, you need to be put down. Where are the black leaders? If they don't bring this issue to lights, there will be a lot of casualties,white and other people will simply not taking this lying down anymore.

16. body slam

body slam Member

SNL did a skit about this a year or two ago with Andy Samberg punching random people. I could not help but think some stupid kids are going to try this.

17. droxford

droxford Member

If the races were reversed and it was whites specifically targeting blacks, there would be a national outrage over this.

1 person likes this.
  18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I know, we crackas have it so tough. :(

19. mrm32

mrm32 Member

20. ILoveWhiteGirls

Fight back?? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Don't call them kids, like they're some innocent beings. They're targeting weak individuals who can't fight so a bullet to the head is the only option. Fight back, LOL this guy here.