1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 12, 2017.

1. rockets13champs

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Come on, ppl. Carmelo has 9 freaking Million followers, and you're asking if this is a real tweet. So, maybe you should stop following that twitter account. They just trolled you. But I know you won't, because you just can't *not *follow everyone out there who provides rockets news.

Admit, you are still folllowing Rockets Rumors News even after they trolled you just now.

Lulz, Now the trolls are using photoshopped tweet images and claiming the tweet was deleted and ppl still falling for it enough to repost it. That's almost as bad as falling dor a Fake trump twitter account. .... Actually, I guess that's pretty easy. I should start a company that teaches ppl how not to fall for Fake News

3. heypartner

Dude, stop defending this guy,,

he just fessed up that he is Mr Motiejunas a banned poster. He even started a thread 2 hours ago to announce it and laugh at us. You don't see that thread, because the Mods, in a rare move, Deleted it,,, they didn't even lock it, because he was blatantly laughing in the face of GARM

Only reason Puonder is still posting is because he's made it a game of Wack-a-Mole for Clutch. Ban one ID, and he makes another. He's just being a Dick.

4. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Idk. If you're the Cavs, I think you have to do whatever you can to entice Lebron to at least consider staying. If things go really well, maybe he gives it another year and DJ re-signs. If not, at least you tried your best. I honestly don't see them getting a ton of value for Kyrie -- to me, this offer >> Ntilikina, Lance Thomas & a pick, or whatever other crappy offer rumors have floated out there. My answer might be different if they know for sure there's absolutely no chance Lebron will even think about staying.

Reeko likes this.
  5. amaru

amaru Member

Can Beverley be traded so soon?

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

7. heypartner

The dude is making it a game of Wack-a-Mole. ban one ID and he makes another....just a dick.

Clutch isn't going to bother. Instead, since we created this dude by playing with him and not ignoring Mr Motiejunas ,,, since we made this mess ,,, we have to sleep in it. Posters, like @FTW Rockets FTW just can't resist playing with the trash, the trash just spreads. We made this troll. We created it.

Why would Clutch bother playing Wack-a-Mole with a kid, who will just laugh at him everytime he makes a new ID, with a new proxied IP address.

8. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I understand this and apologize for being unclear. I was meaning to say that with how long the Melo trade was taking, it would be funny if that happened. I don't believe we can trade for him until late August or something.

9. chenjy9

Supporting Member

He could always ban the douche. Probably won't stop him from using VPN or creating an account from a different location, but at least it makes life more difficult for him.

10. heypartner

He can't be packaged for salary matching purposes. LAC can make it technically two trades. DJ for Kyrie, and Bev for something else.

#4210 heypartner, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    DonKnock and Joshfast like this.
  11. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

Today has been quiet on the Melo front

Cstyle42 and J_Hunter_1977 like this.
  12. macan

macan Member

slow news day is usually good news

J_Hunter_1977 likes this.
  13. heypartner

Why even play with him. It's our mess, not Clutch's. We should think about how we are going to stop making this fun for whoever is behind Mr Motie and Pounder. just ignore him, and make it boring for him

Quit thinking it's Clutch's job to care to play Wake a Mole when we created this troll by feeding him all these months.

14. chenjy9

Supporting Member

We both know people won't stop doing that. Folks don't do sensible things at CF. This is basically a fact. I could also argue that it is a moderator's duty to keep to forum clean of trolls among other trash.

Richie_Rich and KlutchQT like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

The Cavs are definitely in a tough spot. I agree that Cleveland probably won't get some crazy offer for Kyrie. I would like the Clippers deal a lot better if DJ wasn't gonna be a free agent next summer. With all the uncertainty, dysfunction, and turmoil surrounding the Cavs, I'm just not sure how confident they can be that DJ would re-sign there. They'd also probably have to get rid of Tristan Thompson. I think the Clips and Cavs could do Kyrie and TT for DJ, Bev, and Austin Rivers, but then they're just getting a bunch of win now pieces, but no real future assets/young pieces.

I think they should try and do a trade with Denver and see if they can get 1 of Wilson Chandler/Barton/Gary Harris, Jamal Murray, and a pick for Kyrie...or they could wait and see if Minny would offer up Wiggins and a combo of vets (like Teague when he's eligible to be traded) plus a pick

16. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

DD seemed pretty convinced lol.

Snow Villiers and sammy like this.
  17. heypartner

Oh, so you're going to take the position of arguing with me, because you love to argue about anything, versus helping spread the word to Stop Feeding The Troll. It's not that hard to join my crusade.

And Trust me. It's not Clutch's job to do anything for you. If he doesn't want to play Wack a Mole with a dick poster by banning each new ID he makes, then why should he. The dude will just laugh at him as he make a new one, with dickish satisfaction that he's making Clutch work and think about him.

Clutch can just stop thread creation and confine him to threads, and hope we stop feeding that user account until the person behind it gets bored. It's our problem now. We have a full blown dick in the GARM and we all need to STOP FEEDING HIM.

18. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

19. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

20. RocketsFanBrian

The colors he is wearing :O

DonKnock likes this.