1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Knicks fans are ignorant peice of #*(^

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by clutchdream, May 21, 2002.

1. clutchdream

clutchdream Member

I was just over the BasketballBoards site, where almost every team fans are trying to purpose trades to get our pick:D. From trading Bonzi Wells and Rasheed wallace to crap like Howard Eisley:mad:. The trades are endless. Anyways, it seems that lot of Knicks fans are convinced that the Rockets will have to basically hand over the rights of Ming to NY for basic crap like Camby(hurt 85% of the time), Eisley, Wallace and Shandon Anderson because Ming would NEVER play for the Rockets and that Ming belongs to the Knicks. This is typical of Knicks fans or should i say most of New York sports fans, Cough Cough Yankees :mad: (who basically go out and buy the world series almost every year), i am just glad that we have a salary cap in the NBA. I hate NY team fans so much :eek: and this should be another reason to pick Yao Ming.:)

2. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Sounds like some of the Mo T, Cato, Collier for Garnett threads :rolleyes:

3. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Best topic I've seen all day. :D

4. Darth West

Darth West Member

Yup or my personal favourite as a Memphis fan ... #1 + contracts for Gasol+Battier+#4 ... :rolleyes:

5. Drofnarc

Drofnarc Member

LOL! Ain't that the truth.

So, I guess I shouldn't post my Dan Lanky for Chris Webber trade suggestion? Man, I almost had that worked out. :)

--Drof

6. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Yeah...how dare they suggest such lopsided trades...:rolleyes:

7. tariq

tariq Member

Clutchdream,

I agree. Listening to some of the radio from the NYC area I get the impression that the Rockets have already given the #1 pick to the Knicks and the only thing holding up the trade is the fact that the Knicks can't decide if they should give up Sprewell or Camby.

Can you believe how deluded NYC is?

I just wish Rudy & Co. would just issue a press release saying that while the Rockets would entertain trade offers, they will have nothing to hear from the Knicks.

That should shut up those pieces of crap for sometime.

-Tariq

8. Darth West

Darth West Member

I dont really mind the suggestions but I do hope they dont have any sharp objects at hand on the draft day ... :)

9. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I saw a Lakers fan propose Horry, Fox, and either Samaki or Hunter for Houston's number one.

Other Laker fans blasted him because no number one pick is going to be worth losing Horry and Fox.

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I also saw some website that claimed we could get KG for the number 1. :rolleyes:

10. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Umm, that would be some BBS clowns on this website(not the actual website of course!).

11. Sane

Sane Member

I've been thinking about this lately. SERIOUSLY. Isn't a healthy and fit Mo Taylor the perfect compliment to Antwan Jamison? Jamison likes to play in the post.

Of offense, Mo can play the 3, and Jamison the 4. On defense, Mo can play the 4 (can, but prolly won't), and Jamison the 3.

No one will agree, but just a thought.

NY will have to deal with Chicago if Ming can't play for us. Jay Williams has more value in trade than Yao Ming.

If we did a 3-way, it could look like this (basic):

Jay Williams, #12 and Mo Taylor to New Orleans, Baron Davis, #15(Chris Marcus?) and Elden Campbell to Clippers, Odom and Kandi to Rockets.

You can change the picks, put em in different plaes. But something like that. Thoughts?