1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks alternate orange uniforms

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tmac2therack, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Willard Decker

I'll reserve judgment until I see them during an actual game.

--Captain Decker

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The nba is trying to get the most money out of alternate uniforms as possible...

3. Willard Decker

That's my impression. I would prefer that teams have only one home and one away jersey, with special exceptions granted for teams celebrating an anniversary of some sort. For example, I've no problem with the Rockets celebrating the twentieth anniversary of their 1993-94 NBA Championship by wearing uniforms of that season for select home games. But I don't particularly care for teams like the Memphis Grizzlies wearing an alternate uniform for no reason.

--Captain Decker

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Knicks definitely wearing orange alts tonight vs. Bulls. No word on if Bulls will wear black alts. </p>&mdash; Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) <a href="https://twitter.com/PhilHecken/statuses/396002710379438080">October 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Not to bad, should look really good under the Madison square garden lighting.