1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kirk Snyder - not well

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Hayesfan, May 29, 2009.

1. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I had no idea he was in this bad shape. :(

Did he get waived by his last NBA team?

Hopefully, he'll get the right treatment and get better.

2. mazyar

mazyar Member

IMO Schizophrenia is the worst illness in the world. Good luck to him. I hope it isn't Schizophrenia .

3. Rocket86

Rocket86 Member

A pity. He had talent to stay in the league. He could have been as productive as Wafer was last season until he injured his hand against the Knicks, years ago.

4. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

Boots is good to shoot?? wtf does that mean??

so you are telling me you would feel good about yourself for shooting someone that is mentally incapable of controlling his actions? Yeah... people like you make it hard for me to be pro guns... I'd sell all my guns if it meant keeping fools like you away from one.

Btw.. my uncle was shot dead b/c he had a schizo hallucination..

5. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

More like he didn't get the right drugs that he should be taken in China.

He had a couple wierd acts during his stay in China, one was flying back to US all of a sudden due to "family matter" which rumour said his wife/gf (??) left him. The other was throwing a temper after a game. He apologized to his team and teammates after both incidents. The coach and his teammates said he was dedicated to the team unlike other ex-NBA players.

Very sad to hear this news, hope he could get over it.

6. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Why do half of your posts make reference to your bud Don agreeing with you? I've seen you do that a couple of times over in the Astros forum as well. It's almost like you don't think your own opinions are worthy and need to be qualifed with the fact that mystery man Don agrees. That, or you are just posting his thoughts as your own.

Unless I'm mistaken, Don is just some random dude that nobody here knows so how does that qualify anything? I haven't yet found myself thinking "Well, I don't agree with TravisUD but since some dude named Don that I don't know agrees, I guess Travis has a good point!"

7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

It's getting worse for Mr. Snyder...

8. MONON

MONON Member

There's idiots on both sides of the gun issue. Unfortunately we just found a pro gun one. Sorry to hear about your uncle, Doc!

I hope Kirk gets the help he needs in time.

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

I thought his last season CBA team signed him already for this season. Contract breach? I hope not. The dude doesn't need another blow.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I doubt its a mental problem. He probably OD(acid,crack). Symptoms of schiz would shown way before.

My neighbor was screaming liking a maniac at 2am. -Drugs
    Some guy I knew was in his underwear breaking into houses.-Drugs

11. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

if he broke into my house i would use the leg of a chair or table to beat him up

12. spysta

spysta Member

I agree

13. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i always thought his head wasn't on straight. regardless, i hope he gets the proper treatment and improve.