1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kings win, Rockets 3 back again!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Big Dogzz, Mar 31, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Big Dogzz

Big Dogzz Member

Yes the Kings won and the Wolves are on a losing streak. A lot of people have already quit on the Rockets and a lot of people still believe. This isn't over yet!! Especially because by the time we play Minnessota we have to be atleast a 1/2 game back (bare minimum) and that is very possibble with the tough schedule the pups have. To make more sense out of it let's look at things through their eyes.

April 1- @Por
    April 4- Por
    April 6- Pho
    April 8- Lal
    April 10- @Van
    April 12- @Lal
    April 13- @Lac
    April 15- Uta

These are the eight games they will have before playing us. They will be happy with winning 50% of these games and so will we. The Rockets have to get thier mindset and believe. And as fans we owe them atleast our support until the very end no matter what the outcome.

------------------

2. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

If the Rockets wen't 7-3, and the T-wolves went 4-7, the playoffs would be a reality for the Rockets. See if you can find seven losses for the Wolves in that schedule of theirs. I can:
    April 1- @Por l 1
    April 4- Por l 2
    April 6- Pho l 3
    April 8- Lal l 4
    April 10- @Van w
    April 12- @Lal l 5
    April 13- @Lac w
    April 15- Uta l 6
    April 17- @Hou LLLLLL 7
    April 18- @Dal w

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

3. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Hot damn, was that an optimistic post from ZRB???!?!?!!!!?!?!?!!?!! Run for your lives kids, the world must be coming to an end!!!!!

even if the Wolves win one of those games against Portland, they could easily lose to Dallas.

------------------
    "The idea of a band nowadays is five pretty boys, one with a tattoo, one with a shaved head, and on and on. I mean, I like Britney Spears, I think she's pretty, but I'm not from the Mickey Mouse Club. I'm from the Godzilla club!"
    ---Ozzy Osbourne

[This message has been edited by Lynus302 (edited March 31, 2001).]

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Dallas will likely rest its starters on the last game. If it comes down to that, Minny will win handily.

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

5. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

I don't know that they would. If the playoff race is as close as it is now, EVERY game matters to pretty much EVERY team in the West. With Dallas so in the thick of things, we can only hope a win over Minnesota would be important to them.

------------------
    Jazzkiller