1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kings want Motiejunas packaged with picks for 5th?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 27, 2012.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Exactly! Keep up the pursuit for those two top ten picks and get us some good players that we can work with. Let the chips fall where they may.

2. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

You know what? This has the same feeling as the last 3 years straight with Bosh, Carmelo and now Dwight. This guy wont lock on to anything else even with a top 5 pick staring him in the face. He is gonna end up with the 12th pick and let some deals pass by because he always hesitates at the last second and we end up with nothing done. That wont pass this time. Ugh ugh. No excuses.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Would Donuts still be a lock to come over if he's traded? Or has he already signed his contract? If so, that's a move that may look bad to future Euro guys we want to come over.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They just do.

I've learned you are never going to change a persons opinion on young players...just better to wait and see how it plays out.

I can see though why people would rather hold onto D-Mo. He has a really good skillset, he's super confident, and seems to enjoy playing the game.

5. thething

thething Contributing Member

They don't think D-Mo is the second coming of Dirk, silly. That would be ridiculous!

He's way better than Dirk.

6. cocoloco

cocoloco Member

7. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I am gonna wake up tomorrow. The draft is gonna happen. I expect to be in the top 10. Anything else is a failure that day. No matter your excuse this time. Its a F for the entire process. At the end of the year of that F grade? I expect Morey to be talked about being replaced if that scenario of a top 10 picks or no moves go down.

8. Ashes

Ashes Member

This is stupid. Morey has clearly been working non-stop. I'm sure every team has been on the phone with him multiple times. Why do people here think it's such a foregone conclusion that the Rockets could easily get into the top 10?

9. Zergling

Zergling Member

Instead of posting every thought that comes to your mind one a time, please try consolidating. Stop littering the thread.

1 person likes this.
  10. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

He busted his ass this time around, but I hate how every move he tries to make gets leaked. Why the hell can't GM's just say no thanks and drop it? Do they have to let the media and rival GM's know they are contemplating a trade with the Rockets?

It's like they can't wait to get off the intercom with Morey, so they can discuss it with everyone.

11. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Its the 4th year in my stance of this same crap every year I post. I think I have earned that right by now.

12. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

It's the tatomatis. What did you expect?

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Morey has clearly worked his tail off.

You could also get a trade that happens DURING the pick. That happens every time.

In fact the Kings could Pick Drummond, he could walk up there and put a Sacramento cap on...then later find out he's been traded to Houston.

14. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Its the 4th year! I said this same thing last year and the year before that. You and all you were wrong all those times. Get a life and admit when you are wrong for once.

15. cml750

cml750 Member

If they draft Drummond then I would guess he would be traded since they have Cousins.

16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Don't worry about them. They are still upset because they were wrong. This is the best that Morey has done though having three lottery-esque picks. Even if we end up drafting there, he can't go wrong with the talent in this draft.

17. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

3 draft picks is a lot. I guess will wait and see again.

18. Zergling

Zergling Member

Wait, you mean reacting after it's over is better than preemptively attacking Morey before the draft? You just might be making progress.

19. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Dude its been over and on my side of this same argument for a couple years straight now. Lets not talk about something i have never been wrong on yet. Lets move on so I dont end up jinxing it and being right for another year on this subject shall we? I actually do want Morey to do something after all this time.

20. Third eye

Third eye Member