1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kings to rest Rondo, Collison, Cousins against us

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dat Dude, Apr 12, 2016.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Better than meaningless LLLLs and having to see this for 4 games.
    [​IMG]

NSFW
    Call me a p***y for not wanting to see my team take it up the ass.

1 person likes this.
  2. mig0s

mig0s Member

I would be mad if I was Utah. Intentionally losing so Utah doesn't get in the playoffs

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I fully expect Seth Curry to use this as a final audition before he opts out and gets paid.

<iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/xjvr" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling="no"></iframe>

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

YAY

CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!

5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Rockets will do what they do best this season, find a way to lose. Come on, I believe!

6. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

If all we can crap with a pick is Royce and Sam I would rather they go. You can't make history if you don't play. Never know what will happen. Bet the sonics didn't think Denver would knock them out in 94.

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Can we get a contingent of CFers to go to the game and make pro-losing chants?

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

I am sure that 12th-14th pick would have put us over the top. Could not imagine how much better Rockets would be with another Sam Dekker, Marcus Morris, Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, Terence Jones type player.

9. omgTHEpotential

94 Sonics weren't a historic team. 16 Warriors are. Also, 94 Nuggets > 16 Rockets.

10. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Can all of you hater's, shade and shadow throwers please root for someone else! Though I've been down on the team this year. I like our chances with Pat and Dmo back. We can through a competitive small ball lineup at Golden State with Josh, Beasley, Dmo, D12, or Capela.

We must force the ball out of Curry's hand and make the others finish at the rim.

11. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

This is the definition of a zero sum game. We win, we lose our pick and get rewarded the playing against the GS Moving Screens. We lose, we get a pick but continue the trend of being the laughing stock of the NBA. So, I choose lose. I think we all should.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

I'd go but believe it or not the prices on Flashseats went UP after Utah lost.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

I'm almost Dankrupt homie. Can you give me your dealer's number?

1 person likes this.
  14. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

-Rockets lose by 11 with some dude half of us never heard of scoring 27 (24 of them on Harden) points for the Kings.

-Harden scores 17 on 19 shots with 6 TOs and two "WTF man?" plays on defense where he gets caught sleeping.

-Dwight puts up 8 points and 12 rebounds, fouls out in the 4th and gets a technical on his way to the bench. Then, he says "I still feel like a champion" after the game with Harden following that up with "we just gotta keep being us and do better next season".

-Morey takes 100% responsibility for the whole debacle this season but then follows it up with "a few lucky bounces here and there this season and we would have home court in the first round." Refuses to comment on JBB's future.

-Utah blows out LA tomorrow night.

-Pics of Harden at the club appear on Clutchfans before the weekend.

It's only fitting the season ends this way.

2 people like this.
  15. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I dream in 3D HD SMART TV.... I'm allowed since I've been down since 91.

16. vick

vick Member

30 plus

17. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I could honestly see us still somehow managing to lose this game. And to top it off, the Jazz will proceed to lose in LA so we still don't get the damn pick, smh.

18. i3artow i3aller

I sort of consider Beasley to be our de facto first round draft pick anyways, so I'd rather make the playoffs. We'd have to face the dubs sooner or later even if we had a great season so may as well get them early.

19. Caesar

Caesar Member

Curry, Mclemore career highs incoming.

Hell throw in a rebounding career high from WCS too.

TRAP GAME. Rockets going to come out lazy like the divas they are with the same mentality they've had all year(were a WCF team!!1).

Kings win.

20. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Over/under on the 4-game minus? Or do we party like it's 1995?!!