1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kings Coach on Jeremy Lin's Toughness, "Popped in his Own Dislocated Shoulder"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rob English, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Rob English

Rob English Member

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/02/11/5180256/kings-notes-lin-impressed-smart.html

1 person likes this.
  2. Rob English

Rob English Member

Dayum, looks like he's done it a couple times. He's one tough SOB, i'll tell ya' that!

3. Akim523

Akim523 Member

tough mofo

4. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

5. Rob English

Rob English Member

6. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Why do people hate on Lin so much? He's neither a bad guy nor player. So, he's an average point guard right now? He's got time to develop, and we're already seeing signs of improvement. I'm not a LOF or anything, but to hate on Lin doesn't make any sense to me.

7. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Here's another one, from Raptors GM.

8. Rob English

Rob English Member

9. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Damn reading that hurt my shoulder!

10. just a word

just a word Member

:eek:

11. Arthurprescott2

Is that normal? Doesn't sound that great... long-term health-wise to have your shoulder pop out so frequently.

12. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Few hate Lin. iJHolmes is one of the few idiots that do.

Most just hate Lin fans. Especially the ones that go, "WTF MCHALE WHY DID YOU PULL LIN OUT."

Cue "3 fouls, 4 fouls, 5 fouls, because that's what he does every game, Lin can't play 48 minutes, etc". All of which are right.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

What?! Anthony carter for Lin? Was this before linsanity?

And Lin does take a lot of spills after a layup. Long term I'm afraid that might catch up to him or he could freakishly land the wrong way.

14. conquistador#11

: Gameday garm poster on menstrual cycle mode on:
    Does Lin think he is detective riggs? Hey, lin, work on basketball so you won't suck, braah!get at me when you can score 20 points on 1 fg attempt!

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've dislocated my shoulder a few times and did it once playing basketball. I slammed it back in myself when it happened on the basketball court and it was much more painful than when a doctor did it and probably did more damage. If Jeremy's shoulder has come out a few times and is loose enough he can set it himself without much pain it is probably already damaged badly and will need surgery.

16. New Generation

Tough, smart, young. Not someone I wouldn't mind keeping for the extent of his career. He'll slowly to be a great leader, as the seasons go on and his confidence grows

17. roxxy

roxxy Member

ijholmes is a troll just ignore him I did. People keep responding to him. Don't feed the troll.

Yes it was before Linsanity. Toronto was one of the teams that was interested in him this summer also.

But Lin does take a lot of falls but not as much as last year. Which is a good thing. Last year he used to hit the deck repeatedly because of all his drives. It was a good thing because he got to the FT line. One of the things that was great about the harden trade is that Lin doesn't take as much contact anymore because he shares the court w/ Harden.

18. Fighton

Fighton Member

he's "deceptively" tough.

19. bball7

bball7 Contributing Member

Gary Payton also said that Jeremy was tough, back in 2010. :)

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3qFGlywgmeI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. Fighton

Fighton Member