1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kill it all with fire

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Two Sandwiches

Its ironic that everyone was saying Kubiak and Schaub were tied at the hip. In hindsight, it will be the benching of Matt Schaub for multiple games that leads to Kubial being fired. I'm not saying that Schaub didn't deserve to be benched, because he absolutely did. I'm not saying that I'm upset that he was benched for a ton of games. I'm glad it happened. It was needed for Schaub's emotional state and confidence, as well as for us to know what we had in Keenum. We know that he's an above average backup at best. We also now know that we can hopefully move forward with this piece of trash staff and hope for a quick turnaround.

Also, and almost most importantly of all, Matt Schaub deserves it. He's gonna go Dark Knight and guide us to three wins and a pick in the 4-8 range. And I think I'll be okay with that.

2. Summer Song Giver

We're on the right track.

3. Two Sandwiches

Okay, never mind on that last post. I actually feel bad for Schaub now.

4. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Member

HAHAHAHHA. I'm glad this is wrong.

SwagJungleBoy or whatever-his-name-is is not the hero Houston deserves, but the one it needs. Kept our #1 pick dreams alive in the face of a bumbling coach and QB trying to ruin it all by winning the game and keeping their jobs.

5. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

fify dumbass

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Raven

Raven Member

Texans are a virtual lock for the number one pick.

8. oelman44

oelman44 Member

9. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

I hope not because if we are we won't be drafting the best prospect in the draft, Clowney.