1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KickOffStreams.com: Watch Every NFL Game + All Teams + Playoffs + Superbowl + HD

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Mr. Dominant, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I figured if many of you like watching every game/don't have access to watching TV, this should be a great service for you.

This service has been up and running since 2007 for streaming NHL's (hockey) games.
    Their original website is called www.hockeystreams.com and they show all games in HD, or however fast your internet connection is.
    No ads, no popups, NO BLACKOUTS, NO RESTRICTIONS, EVERY GAME, HOME/AWAY FEEDS CHOOSABLE.

For the NBA, starting this season at: www.ballstreams.com ($59.99 TOTAL for 1 year membership promo ends October 1st (every season game for all nba teams, and all playoff games for every team including olympics.... $89.99 after October 1st)

Preview Video: http://www.ballstreams.com/preview
    Mobile Preview Video (if you're on your phone right now): http://m.ballstreams.com/index.php?pg=preview

For the NFL, it's called KickOffStreams ($9.99 per month) at: www.kickoffstreams.com

[​IMG]

NO, I do not work for them nor am I affiliated with them at all - many people have asked/thought I do here on the Houston Rockets Forum.
    I am just informing you guys on a legit service I found/have had experience with from Hockey Streams that might benefit you. Feel free to ask questions. I'll try to answer them as fast as I can.
    :grin:

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Are they licensed/sanctioned by the leagues for which they offer the streams?

:confused:

Is this legit?

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I guess depending where they are located, it might not be illegal, but it sure seems like it is.

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I saw this **** in my Gmail.....deleted it.

5. Mr. Dominant

Yes it's legit. It's not illegal because they are based in the Netherlands.

Their NHL streams ( www.hockeystreams.com ) has been running since 2007, safely.

6. Mr. Dominant

7. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

There is an alternative that has been working.

The NFL is offering NFL Gamepass (stream every game) for free in the Netherlands. People figured out that if you use a region unblocker that makes it appear like you are accessing from the Netherlands, you can watch for free as well.

The cheapest one that I have seen that actually works is ad-free time. At $2/month, its worth a try. As for legality, they aren't actually streaming anything and a region unblocker is not illegal.

Check out the subreddit if you are interested. I have not used the service, but people seem to be pretty happy with it.