1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Khloe's impact on Harden's game...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Nov 22, 2015.

1. ibm

ibm Member

way to go to think in such a simple way. :eek:

so can we also he's also the reason we've lost so many games thus far?

2. battousai

battousai Member

Regardless if this is true or not. It is no coincident where James with Kloe this off season ties into his current performance on court. His involvement how deep or serious is effecting the team. Thats the truth. While Warriors are 15-0, we are more like 0-15. There has to be a reason to this. I blame the Kloe.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No. The problem is the article claims James what Khloe to sit courtside, except he's had huge games where she wasn't.

Therefore I'm calling BS.

4. ibm

ibm Member

i see.

never mind this kinda article too much. i dont think we'd take them too seriously.

but does harden's sinking in performance have sth. to do with that woman? well, we dont know for certain. we can only guess or speculate. but to think somewhere somehow there is a connection isnt too far fetched.

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

But basketball is so sweaty, hard, and awful. Harden should build his brand and be on the latest episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Such great contributors to the Planet Earth.

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think the biggest thing is that the team is under performing. So when Harden has a bad or so-so game we just lose. The team is not dating Khloe so there are just fundamental issues here.

It may be simple but the simple conclusion and all of that.

7. StraightG

StraightG Member

Unsubstantiated rumor from random source. But, go ahead and believe it.

8. ibm

ibm Member

correct. and what are those "fundamental issues"?

i'd venture and say harden is one of the issues if not the only major one here. and for harden, there are more than one issues. khloe may or may not be one of them. but my guess is that it is.

9. SoupTent3

SoupTent3 Member

Khloe

I agree with you. That is a married woman and he should have never got involved with her in the first place. That in itself says a lot about his character, and it's showing in his game. He just might need an intervention at this point. He needs to make better decisions in his life and hopefully, that will lead to better decisions on the court.

10. SoupTent3

SoupTent3 Member

With all the beautiful women in the world, James H. can have anyone he wants, especially with the money he's making, and yet he's involved with this woman, Khloe. She is a married woman that is not emotionally available for him. Lamar Odom will always be a part of her life and her families life. James needs to get a grip before this woman destroy him and his career. She's not worth it. C'mon man!!

11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

The article is probably taking a grain of truth and embellishing it. I don't see Harden going back to his hotel room, removing the lid from his room service, and crying into his hamburger so that the mustard and grease run in rivulets down his forearms to his elbows.

But something has affected his on-court performance this year. Naturally not having real coaches challenging him as they did in summer 2014 has made a difference; summer 2015 was clearly all about taking time off and being a celebrity. And the acquisition of Lawson didn't spur him to wake up, start working out with a vengeance; he probably thought he had someone to help carry the load. Instead, Lawson's been a burden.

Still, the Khloe / Odom thing was some effed-up timing, Rockets-wise (with respect to Odom and his serious problems). I mean, when Harden beasts for 43 and 46 points in back-to-back games in California, right before he heads out on a night with the town with Khloe (the team having four days before their next game)......and mostly comes back down to Earth until his team starts pointing fingers and his play helps get his coach fired.

It's not so much that he needs to have her courtside so much as he needs to have her, at least, available (in whatever sense of the word: emotionally, physically). Instead, she has to nurse Odom back to health. And that's a looooong road.

As far as "the team is not dating Khloe", true, obviously, but oversimplified thinking. As Harden goes, so does his team. When he comes in and gives us lazy-ass, head-not-in-the-game effort, the team tends to follow suit. He's looking for them to pick up the slack and not have to save them. They're looking for him to lead.

James looked like he was at least trying last game. Usually when he gets so many shots erased this season (as he did against NY) he just kinda quits, but he did keep coming back, bad mistakes at the end notwithstanding.

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LMFAO. Jackie is still a nut, too.

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Does Harden take Khloe home to meet his parents?

His Mom approves of this?

14. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The Kardashians must have some magic down there.

15. edwardc

edwardc Member

She got his nose wide open.

16. ibm

ibm Member

bingo.

could not have said it better myself.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is giving 0 respect to the other players on the team.

It seems we are the only team that is so reliant on ONE player, there isn't a single other player that can say "Okay, James is not doing well today let me put this team on my back for a bit and try to bring him along." I mean think of that. We are the only big team that is like this.

Even the Clippers have shared duties between CP3 and Blake.
    Spurs have an entire team system
    OKC Westbrook/Durant
    Warriors entire team system
    Memphis Zbo/Conley/Gasol

But no, with the Rockets it's just Harden or nothing. That is and has been the problem with this team. That's why I continue to say the Rockets NEED to get Lawson going because Dwight can't carry the team offensively and his defense will never be enough by himself to offset the scoring droughts we have.

18. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Real men only watch basketball, tinman.

19. ibm

ibm Member

so from your post, can we conclude that this team actually does NOT have enough talent to contend?

20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hate to break it to you, Tinman, but Breaking Bad is over. And spoiler alert . . .

WALTER WHITE DIES!!

[​IMG]