1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Khajiit has new wares in 2016....IF you have coin.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ottomaton, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Couldn't find a thread on this. Came across this looking for something else. Granted it's a long way off, but I'm going to go ahead and mark the entire second half of 2016 in my calender in Outlook as being "in a meeting".

[rquoter]

Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia Release Date Leaked Online Ahead Of Playstation Experience Event? Development Cycle Of The Skyrim Sequel Revealed

By Staff Writer | Nov 18, 2014 01:20 AM EST

Get hyped Elder Scrolls fans as Elder Scrolls 6 has been confirmed to be in the works right now and if the reports and rumors are to be believed then Bethesda would announce the Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia Release date at the Playstation experience event this December but if the reports are to be belived, the release date for the game may have been leaked online.

According to the rumors, Bethesda has allegedly revealed the Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia on EGX 2014 this September and that the game is going to be on Black Marsh aka Argonia!

In a report by the Tehran Chronicle, they have confirmed that not only has Elder Scrolls 6 has been confirmed, the game has been in under heavy development from Bethesda!

The Tehran Chronicle also noted that fans expect the setting of the game to be on Black Marsh aka Argonia and they can expect the Elder Scrolls 6 release date to be on March 2016 but the official Elder Scrolls 6 release date may be announced at the Playstation experience event at Las Vegas this coming December.

With the success of the Elder Scrolls Online game, it's no secret that Bethesda has got the formula for the Elder Scrolls game down pat and making the Elder Scrolls 6 should be no problem to them when it comes to the technical side of things.

Cyberland has also reported that behind closed doors are EGX 2014, Bethesda has revealed some new details about the Elder Scrolls 6 and some concept art.

[/rquoter]

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Awesome. Can't wait.

I guess Fallout 4 isn't happening anytime soon.

3. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Surprised they'd release/announce Elder Scrolls 6 before Fallout 4.

4. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

WTF

I can wait for the new Elder Scrolls. Give me my f**king Fallout 4.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Fallout 3 was amazing and I don't think they will ever be able to replicate a game to be nearly as good. They should honestly do a next gen remake of fallout 3, or a game with the same background as fallout 3 but with a different character like GTA did with gay toney and the lost and damned.

6. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Sorry, but I think this is fake news. :( The source of this news (kdramastars) is known for fabricating news just for clicks, and this really seems like more of that.

Though I'm sure ES6 is under development, though anything beyond that is just speculation IMO.

7. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I personally enjoyed Fallout: New Vegas more than Fallout 3. If you haven't played it, I highly recommend it.

8. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure everybody who played Fallout 3 has played New Vegas.

New Vegas did have gun mods and hardcore mode, which were cool. But overall the story wasn't as good, the locations weren't nearly as varied, and most important of all is was buggy as a mofo. I played both PC and PS3, and I couldn't make it an hour without something going wrong. Bethesda didn't develop it, and it showed.

It wasn't a bad game by any means, but after the masterpiece that was Fallout 3 it was a step down.

9. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I agree with at least doing a remake of Fallout 3 or New Vegas. If they could remake them without all the bugs Id be happy