1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Sumlin will be on the Front Page

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Yao_Mac, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

Hey guys, just a heads up UH head coach Kevin Sumlin will be on the Front Page Sunday morning around 8:30ish on ESPN 97.5 the Ticket.

I'm the new producer of the Front Page. Also, Chip Brown from Orangebloods.com will come on around 8:20 to talk UT football.

We'll also have Chris Harris from ESPN fantasy football, Megan Manfull from the Houston Chronicle and Mo Egger from Cincinnati's ESPN radio.

Show's 8am-12pm CST

Since it is real early, I'm going to podcast these (probably just Chip and Sumlin) and let you guys know when it's up.

2. Ghetto

Ghetto New Member

yaomac hey bro espn has fallen off in the last couple of months. Ever since the hurricane the signal has been bad. Also the front page has lost a lot of its entertainment value. its boring what happened to their on air personality PEEGOTYOU. He used to make the weekend drive fun. I used to be a big the Ticket fan, now ima have to switch over to DA GAME or listen to music all the time. Please get my word across because I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Front page needs work, it lost its spunk.

3. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

Ike hurt us BAD...the signal just regained strength a couple of weeks ago...

Also, honestly before I took over as producer for the Front Page a couple of weeks ago, I listened to the show occasionally. I don't know how much we changed it but I think we've kept pretty much the same format.

We goof around with Inside Stories (the weird news that happened during the week), famous deaths, talk A LOT of college football, Texans, Rockets and the NFL.

FYI, we'll have Jason Friedman and Geoff Ketchum on this Sunday, and an unconfirmed big NFL analyst on in the last segment of the show ;)

4. Ghetto

Ghetto New Member

Thanks boss. Hopefully yall can make it fun. What happened to PEEGOTYOU. I think he was the producer before you. He used to have some crazy stories about drankin and all the women he used to meet. BRING BACK PEEGOTYOU, I heard he was hanging out with Jeff George now??? Thats what el deano told me when I called the show the other day. BRING HIM BACK YAOMAC!!! YAOMAC "im on rock"

5. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

Yeah he was the producer before me...they called him Pikachu, as in the Pokemon, it's a weird story...

6. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member