1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr traded to the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikol13, Jan 21, 2021.

1. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

How do I stream these games live? Anyone got a link? I have VPN. Thanks fam

Corrosion likes this.
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

the Vipers website sometimes shows them. But, maybe replays only??

and fwiw: ESPN+ is $6/month. They might show all of them live. So, i'd look for an ESPN+ stream under general Live TV type streams.

#822 heypartner, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    D-rock likes this.
  3. csc177

csc177 Member

Man just call him up already - we rarely have a full/healthy lineup anyway.

D-rock likes this.
  4. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I’m hoping that after the deadline the plan is to bring up all the young guys. I don’t know how much boogie, oladipo and 0 point PJ I can watch. I’m serious. The only vet I’d be ok with post deadline is Gordon, and that’s only if we don’t get a good offer.

Wall isn’t going anywhere for awhile and I’m cool with that.

burlesk, D-rock and J.R. like this.