1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

DD pulling the race card in poor victim KPJ's favour has to be one of the funnier things ever on the BBS.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol @ DD, if it really comes to railroading and stuff, DD will jump up and down with fury.

Let's face the music, the ordinary officer would follow protocol, and while following protocol there would be a black sheep once in while who is an over the top idiot (or racist) who would use the situation to inflict agony upon the suspect....

It is the same thing here, teenagers were handcuffed because they talked back to an officer in profane lingo.....you cannot argue back to the police, that is normally a NO GO unless you are a witness and not a suspect.

Easy likes this.
  3. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Talk about white knighting.

:cool:

Corrosion and AroundTheWorld like this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Ah yep.....

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

KPJ started screaming about slavery all because the Cavs had the audacity to move his locker while he was away from the team due to his latest suspension…DD playing the race card is just following in his man’s footsteps

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

7. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I've never seen a grown man simp for such an utterly worthless piece of actual sh*t before.

There needs to be a documentary made about DaDumbos life.

What caused him to turn out this way? Does he realise how moronic he sounds and how hilariously embarrassing he's seen?

HardenReturns likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

V-Span, Dan Langhi, (to a degree) Dmo (not a total scrub).....probably jinxed Aaron Brooks.

I knew he was on crack when 99% were demanding to cut KPJ after his tantrum in midst of the Denver game......he was the only one defending him...

Arguing the same things....

HardenReturns likes this.
  9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

There were also bobbythesmall and hlmbasketball and a few other outliers.

HardenReturns and daywalker02 like this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

You guys are funny......in your little hater club.

So many hypocrites.....

And hey ATW - I didn't pull the racist card, Kyrse did.....try to keep up.

DD

#3870 DaDakota, Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2023
  11. Old School74

Old School74 Member
    Supporting Member

Hey DD! I think it is kinda lazy to call everybody a hate group when they don't agree with you. Calling names is childish, too. I am sure you don't wanna hear it but let me give you my two cents in this KPJ...thing! There are three types of "crazies" in the NBA:

First type is often misunderstood that often act in a way beyond their times' norms. This type includes players like Rodman and Iverson. They are super talented. They make their teams better and making the society more aware of the unknown or less known. They are destructive in a good way.

Second type is the players who are destructive beyond their own persons and hurt their teams' prospects. I think most people you argue, including ATW, argues that KPJ is in this category. His actions is not only hurting himself but physically another person and the young Rockets team's chances to be great, which didn't achieve anything, yet, with negative press.

Third type is one time offenders. They do something horrible but they are super talented so the NBA tolerates them. Like Kobe and I think in your view like KPJ. I think Kobe and KPJ are different, though. One time offenders like Kobe, put their heads down, work hard and produce in a way, the NBA/society has no choice but to forgive/forget their sins. KPJ is neither that talented nor a one-time offender.

Sorry man but you are dead wrong in this discussion.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

i love this song. yall sleep on synthwave. what does this have to do with KPJ though, lol

Nook and daywalker02 like this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He thinks it is all about KPJ but it has been ongoing thru many years and decades.

He is just not learning from things, and he likes to have the last word so he keeps on pounding and chopping at the truth in a very loud manner.

He is not a bad speaker, so he would absolutely do well at doing podcasts again rather than typing the same old player evaluations that are not helpful.

14. StroudAndYorDaddy

What is it with the nypd and them having a history of falsifying/making up brutal stories on wealthy black men involved in domestic disputes. Didn’t the nypd just try and pull the same thing with Jonathan majors. Something with the nypd is not adding up

why is the New York district attorney holding on to evidence that would most likely clear kpj’s name. It’s literally the same thing the nypd did with johnathan majors when he was about to be one of the new dominant faces of the marvel cinematic universe.

Just strange

DaDakota likes this.
  15. StroudAndYorDaddy

Kysre speaks

DaDakota likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Just ask yourself why KPJ did not say a word ......but let Kysre who was the alleged victim speak for himself.....what sissy move is that....

Why let the woman who broke up with him (and suffered violence at the hand of him) come out and not only speak on behalf of him and the whole black male community.......that is really suspect as hell....

That stuff is even weirder than what the Police supposedly did.

17. StroudAndYorDaddy

Maybe because kpj’s lawyers advised him not to say anything. That’s basically what any lawyer would tell their client

Jonathan majors didn’t say anything either which also led the public to thinking he was guilty. Turns out the nypd greatly exaggerated the story which cost johnathan majors his career similar to kpj. Majors is still fighting his case, and his alleged accuser( who was also his gf at the time) has fled the country two separate times. This is basically the same story with a few minor difference in less than a few months apart involving the same state

DaDakota likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This Black Lives Matter stuff is not going to help KPJ to get mental help.

Any litigation surrounding reputation is not helping people with mental issues.

• I understand now what Gondrezick is trying to do.....she tries to use the negative headlines to revive her career.
    • To make it a racism agenda out of a simple DV Case.
    • Well, it is a risky move which might not help her career and it would not help KPJ.
    • And by going away from the Domestic Violence part, she does not help other DV victims.

#3878 daywalker02, Nov 19, 2023
  19. StroudAndYorDaddy

huh? Where did I say anything about BLM or mental health

Im just saying the two cases are very similar and involve the same state in a such a short period of time apart from each other. But since you are bringing up BLM, why do you think the nypd is pulling this type of behavior on wealthy black men. Johnathan majors was so confident he countersued and I wouldn’t be shocked if kpj did the same. I’m not just defending kpj because he is black if that’s what you think, but wrong is wrong and if it’s found out that the nypd held onto zoom call evidence that kyrse explains that a doctor said she was fine and the nypd made up the “strangulation” and “broken neck” then that is a miscarriage of justice that everyone regardless of how you feel about kpj should want amended

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

And I am not discussing that matter with you....listen to the guy who ended that video you posted.

He clearly said at the end of that video.

'What happens to Kevin, happens to Kevin (it is not important to me). What happens to Kysre is important'.

He is making sure, her so called 'truth' sticks while Kevin can go and screw himself.

You did not have to say Mental health, KPJ is mentally ill.....that is a fact most of us agree here.

I have never said Jail Time is something I wanted for him....if he is guilty he is guilty, as long as he is not playing the Rockets, he can go wherever he needs to go.

#3880 daywalker02, Nov 19, 2023