1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Sin is judged by others not by me or you....and I am non religious as well, but we would both be considered sinners in others eyes.....thus my point.

A private detective is going to interview whom? To find the truth? KPJ and Kyrse and no one else in that room - so yeah....this will go away.

I just don't like the victory lap people took in celebrating a young man's downfall as he battled demons, now it looks like he might not have done much at all - other than argue with his girlfriend.....and let he who has not sinned cast that first stone....

LOL

Unless of course anyone was there, and has actual evidence to share - none of us matter.

DD

Zen Tabak and Verbal Christ like this.
  2. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Yeah we all find it hilarious too. Nothing more entertaining than American politics.

raining threes and Verbal Christ like this.
  3. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Congressman Santos is that you?

Anyway this has been fun - KPJ is gone - Rox are fine - and we can enjoy the new team and direction.

And NY sucks.

DD

Verbal Christ likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I deal with the Police often - no they are not always truthful...... but I trust them more than I trust Pillows Porter.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You can look up that word.....the term is heavily used regarding religion.

If you want to say the same thing then it is us behaving badly.....conducting ourselves in a vulgar, unpleasant way.

You could have just said that. There is no need to throw religious terms around here for no reason.

There were witnesses who could testify how she looked when she stormed out of her room, while that is not 100%, it is pretty good evidence first hand of what happened.

Again, he does not even have to punch her, entering the room while she was sleeping, pushing her or shaking her violently is enough to be DV.

Losing his temper and his shet in the process while drunk af according to her latest narrative.

#3805 daywalker02, Nov 17, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
  6. DaDakota

Supporting Member

You do you bro, and stop laying your rules on others....like that's not cool man!!!

DD

Verbal Christ likes this.
  7. i3artow i3aller

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol now you creeping back into your shell, fake tough guy....

We agree that we want the truth but truth does not mean you have to wait till the Court decides.

You could basically have a good picture, but you have to get those sources to leak first......

9. DaDakota

Supporting Member

It was meant as a joke, like the "Dude" in The Big Lebowski.....where he says...."that's like just your opinion man"....but you seem to rarely get jokes.....

And pictures don't tell anything - haven't you learned that without context many videos and pics are manipulated?

This case will be dropped - or settled into nothing and life will go on.

Haters and lovers can unite under the new team.

Go Rox.

DD

10. fattz

fattz Member

Remember when we thought this mattered and our season was connect to this drama.

I prefer the winning streak and who is our franchise player so much more than this.

11. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

You'll always find a reason to defend your guy. "We weren't there." "People lie." "Pictures can be manipulated." "Videos can be edited." At some point you've got to accept that this immature, violent hothead did something in line with his demonstrated character. Or you can continue to bury your head in the sand.

Continuing to root for and defending this domestic abuser is pretty disgusting, tbh.

12. DaDakota

Supporting Member

If he is found guilty, I agree - if not - I don't.....

I try not to leap to conclusions - but sometimes I fail at that too.

DD

13. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

You know the criminal justice system is flawed, you've said that yourself. I don't know why you now use that as your screening mechanism. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is a standard for criminal punishment, not for armchair observations. A victim refusing to go forward may cause the DA to drop a case, that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I suppose you believe Watson did nothing to any of the women who accused him, either, since it didn't result in a conviction.

AroundTheWorld and cmoak1982 like this.
  14. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Either way, he's done as a Rocket and probably as an NBA player. Good riddance!

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Truly weird how some people will die on a hill instead of just admitting they are wrong?

16. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Do you think OJ is as innocent railroaded black man?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Never forget the Booby Trap stabbing and KPJ looking like he was ready to fight the cops.

18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! I'm not going to let you slander KPJ's name for your moral crusade. Who knows who these ladies are and what their agenda is against a good and honest man.

DD

Nook, IvanLCPM, Richie_Rich and 6 others like this.
  19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I think his problem is vitamin DD deficiency.

20. DaDakota

Supporting Member

No, I contend that I don't know and therefore am not going to judge them based upon GROUP THINK or internet social media justice warriors....

But that is me - everyone has their own barometer.....

First time I have seen those videos......

DD