1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tuckmose, Sep 11, 2023.

?

What will happen to KPJ?

1. Miles Bridges 2.0, a 30 game suspension and the whole thing is pushed under the rug

14.3%
  2. OJ Mayo 2.0: KPJ gets a massive suspension and is all but black-balled out of the NBA

61.7%
  3. Aaron Hernandez 2.0: Bridges serves actual hard time

24.1%
  1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Okay.

2. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Really? Why would you delete the part where I literally say “I’m not saying an assault didn’t happened” but just that I can’t tell from these photos that anything happen. Seriously. This is not a difficult comment to interpret.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Adding a little disclaimer at the end of a paragraph mocking the victim's injuries isn't going to cut it chief -- keep digging.

shovel sold separately

4. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Lmfao if you say “here is proof I was shot” and it’s a picture of an uninjured arm, I’m supposed to just accept that you were shot? Ridiculous. And I didn’t mock anyone. Questioning what a photo shows is not mocking.

5. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I dont know man…… She looks pretty roughed up to me.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Back in the old days we'd Monty Python fleshwound .gif bros like that and they'd have to leave the Internet for WEEKS at a time.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Or you used a person's head to fill the BP oil leak ---...lol.....but the leaving part....nah, got to be able to take it.

DD

9. SamFisher

Remember folks, the real victim of domestic violence isn't the person who was beaten and strangled by the person who did not contest a felony charge against him - it's not the kids who he was charged with abusing after the assault

... it's an entitled baby man named @Kevooooo , some random who doesn't have a clue in the universe about who he's referring to (he thought this was KPJ) or what happened (he thought the charges were dropped) before blasting his bog standard AM Radio take that nobody wants out to the universe

Main

Character

Syndrome

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Projecting anger thread ....

DD

11. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Okay; that’s fine. You see something else.
    wow you just made up so much **** that I didn’t say and didn’t imply. You’re a piece of work.

I wonder what fked up trauma you experienced in your life to make you such a condescending piece of ****.

12. SamFisher

Season 2 episode 4 - @Kevooooo tries to turn it back around after a meltdown; Uncle Wally has another hare-brained scheme

13. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

We get is, Sam. You’re an *******. That’s your thing. The ******* lawyer who can’t go 2 minutes without insulting someone to make himself feel better about his apparently shitty life.

14. invocux

invocux Member

Only if Green was the maniac and KPJ was the gay one. Mild mannered, gay KPJ would be a bornerline all-star under Ime. Just give him the ball and let him shoot over 40% from perimeter every night.