1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin McHale interview with Jim Rome

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DCHAMP, Jun 2, 2011.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nope, he has an OUTSTANDING basketball IQ...

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Amazing how one ca listen to some great analysis and take absolutely zero from it.

Fan of Little Wayne?

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I actually thought he did a pretty good job of explaining things at about a 90 iq level. If anything, he over explained, which isn't such a bad thing when your job is going to be to coach people that aren't exactly Einsteins.

4. Will Samples

Will Samples Member

Haha, you make a valid point. No, I am from Houston, I just remember driving to school every day listening to whatever Jim Rome's show was during the 90's...i thought it was the Jungle.

5. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

My time in Houston was generally during your spring or Autumn, although it was always quite fun (basically my family ended up in 3 countries after WW2, although they all worked for oil companies lol, Texaco and BP and so we'd visit each other)

6. tobepg

tobepg Member

When talking of about Rockets, Kevin employed diplomatic words, nothing informative.

7. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

My point exactly!:cool:

8. Will Samples

Will Samples Member

100% agreed.

9. guoxiangsu

guoxiangsu Member

do you guys know who will be next assistant coach??some news what we didn't know