1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Martin smiling on bench in blowout loss

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MourningWood, Mar 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You just don't get the whole picture do you?
    Right before the trade deadline... he is riding the bench because he blows against road teams..... looking happy while his team is getting destroyed.

2. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

Really don't even care enough anymore to be mad about this. Thats more on the organization than the players.

3. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

The people in favor of sucking meant for them to finally tank, not be 21-19 at this point.

4. juanm34

juanm34 Member

I was laughing on my recliner as well..... :rolleyes:

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

He's not laughing at the team sucking.... he's just shy.

It's his shy face.

6. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I was ok with kmart in the beginning but I'm starting to believe he is used to being a bonafide loser being in sac all those years.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I know, I was being facetious. The Rockets were too good to tank. Morey has drafted too well to do that. They would literally have to kick the ball out of bounds in order to truely tank. Too many teams are too bad. Everyone knows that whether they want to admit it or not. What are the Pacers or the 76er's supposed to tank too? What about The Nuggets or Portland? Those teams in the middle are all very well run teams who draft and aquire players well. They are all much closer to being good then are being bad.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well you are the perfect guy for his PR team. ;)

9. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  10. thugLove

thugLove Contributing Member

Kevin McHale needs to give a Brad Pitt from Moneyball moment where he storms the locker room and gives people **** for smiling/partying after losses. Losing sucks. You should NEVER be happy or even OK with a loss; that's how a losing culture starts.

1 person likes this.
  11. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

People gettiing ticked about this is just ridiculous... he's emabarassed that the team is gettin spanked by the craptors... prob thinkin "omg - wtf is this?" Sometimes you just gotta laugh at *****... and this gam was *****....lol

12. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

Who cares if he is laughing or smiling? People don't have the right to smile even in down moments! Seriously I don't want to see him on the bench looking like he is bout to hang himself...I personally like Martin but people on here put him under the microscope for anything

13. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Well if Mcfail didnt put TWill in the 4th maybe we woulda had a chance.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

because the majority does not get the meaning of this... look at it as a good caption of a moment in the game... don't give it too much interpretation.

15. dreamshake09

dreamshake09 Member

This. People seriously just love to create drama. It's simply amazing how people automatically assume the worst.

16. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Kevin martin sucks i dnt care if he scores 20 the next game he sucks.

17. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

[​IMG]

11 people like this.
  18. RocketsFan11

RocketsFan11 Member

This guy quit on us the minute he was traded (and then returned). It's quite obvious. I just hope he still has decent trade value left with his crappy play this year b/c he's definitely gone next week.

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

LOL no PR there man. It's the truth. Besides, I'm still trying to apply as TWill's PR. I'm real good at Twitter and stuff.

20. conquistador#11

he knows he is headed for minny for darko and a 2nd rounder in 2022 ti finally be reunited with the fuhrer and his awesome offense.