1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Durant will meet with 6 teams

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Horry33, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Jontro

Jontro Member

I would like to see him get pissed on the defensive end.

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

OH WELL . . . Move on to the next one

Miami/Celtics/Clippers I don't think even have a real shot

Rocket River

3. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Celtics weren't a lottery team and not projected to be one. Even tho it's the east, they won 48 games. 7 more than the rockets.

4. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

Bosh is most likely done for his career. Tough to come back from that

5. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

People are delusional. Woj reports rockets not in the picture, and that's hard news to hear, so people say he's wrong. Honestly if you could play for anyone in the league, would you pick Houston?

6. DMO (DJ remix)

Even Woj is wrong, everyone and anyone is, when it comes to delusional Houston fans.

7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Why do we even need Durant now that we have Kyle Wiltjer?

8. MONON

MONON Member

:confused:

Oh, he'll talk to those teams. BUT 1. OKC had GS down 3-1 in the WCF, 2. with the draft night OKC had & 3. the cap going up again next year, he'll sign a 1 or 2 year (p o for 2nd) deal with OKC. That way he gets to see how OKC can jell with an influx of talent & sign for eeeven mmoorree money.

It's just so logical!

9. chandlerbang21

You do remember the Celtics win the lottery because of Trades they made in the past right? They did make playoffs and actually played well against Atlanta. They are not in the same position that the Rockets their overall team is better

10. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

I actually like this news if it is true. We can forget about this pipe dream and quickly move on to other targets, while these teams are on hold waiting for KD's decision. Less competition...

11. Eric00009

Eric00009 Member

Shhhhhhh

12. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

... Pretty much this.

13. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

But we have Corey Brewer! Who wouldn't want to play with him!?

14. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

That's the sound of the can being kicked another year down the road.

15. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

It would almost have to involve Griffin going to the Thunder, if KD were to choose the Clippers.

I think the Clippers should go after Parsons. Offer him an 18M/year deal and tell him that if the Clippers win, he would make way more than if he were to sign for his true max.

16. Vivi

Vivi Member

Damn, i would need some cyberx/Codman positive news just to not fall in depression :(

17. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

They don't have cap space to sign both KD and Whiteside to max contracts.

And I think it would be pretty weird if KD wants to LBJ's replacement in Miami. I don't know, it would seem weird for me.

18. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Before the Ibaka trade Durant was going to stay. When Ibaka headed off, Durant would be gone too. I thought that despite the location, OKC was making good business. The money was pouring in. The Thunder were clearly contenders despite the regular season but trading Ibaka doesn't make sense because not only does he solidify their front line rotation as the best in the league but you are not going to get any piece better upfront to replace him. Teams that choose to lose continuity rather than build on what was almost a finished work in progress. Good thing there's always a NBA champion because if the Championship was against a 'Terminal Reality' Machine, some seasons would be champion less like how sometimes big lotto jackpots are never won.

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah, i mean, it seems a bit weird to me, outside of Warriors and Spurs which are probably the best teams he can join, the other doesn't make sense...Boston is a bounch of role players with not even a single guy with all star potential, the Heat are dealing with age and bad injuries problems, ex Lebron team...and not even a meeting with Houston which have Harden, a better market and room for another guy he likes like Horford? I'm 101% wrong, but i really find this hard to believe.

20. Airdough

Airdough Member

Clutchfans, where the tooth fairy is real and Durant is coming to the Rockets.