1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Kevin Durant praises Rockets great

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 8, 2017.

1. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Kevin Durant praises another Rockets great
    A message 4 da haters:

2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Westbrook, is that you??!!?

3. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

You're seriously going around calling people racist bigots for calling Kevin Durant a b****? I mean, ****ing seriously?

And you're comparing his departure from OKC to join the Warriors with Hayward's departure from the Jazz to the Celtics?

Do you not have the ability to see how vastly different those two scenarios are? How those circumstances of those two very different situations are completely unalike?

Here's to really hoping that you are just trolling. If not, you are seriously an exceptional level of dumb.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Demons

Snow Villiers likes this.
  6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

He posted a couple days ago that Texans fans are racist for wanting Rick Smith fired but not calling for McNair to be fired. But like...McNair is an owner soooo

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

White lives matter

@DaGreatest should go to the Woodlands mall once ina while. Might collapse on the spot with the culture shock LMAO

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

It will be an interesting experiment if we lock up a BOF like dagreatest with a WOF like bobbythefail and an AOF like snoopy in a room

9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Bobby would eat "da greatest" but he would immediately regurgitate due to the salt content

10. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

11. hakeemthagreat

Yea, but Tmac always played well in the postseason. He never full out stop competing like Harden did. The Rockets got screwed that Dallas series and it was obvious. Ppl place blame ALL on Tmac like he wasnt a elite player & talent smh

You can also apply this to Lebron. Lets not be selective who we criticize

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Hmmmm.......
    I always find myself defending McGrady here.
    Yet, I hate Kevin Durant.

In conclusion....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don grahamleone likes this.
  13. Caesar

Caesar Member

OH man. It's been years since i've seen this clip. Dike's face just cracks me up.

Seeing Yao like that pumped me up, but he was always so unsure of himself even in that moment. You can see he was kind of scared to say what he was saying and still ended up looking beta when he looked down and away. I miss the big fella though. I'd take Yao and T-Mac with this prime Morey any day again even at the risk of their injuries happening all over again.

don grahamleone likes this.
  14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Wow, Randy Watson is good. Who played him in that movie? Was it Saul Clarence?

15. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Is Angie a snake for trading IT away? Loyalty goes both ways, or does it?

16. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Basketball is a team game where you have to trust all your teammates on the floor. T-Mac never did that, so his teams all imploded in the playoffs. Yao without Tracy wins a playoff series right away, then probably would have beat the Lakers in the next round except he got injured. Yao was all about team first, Tracy was me first. Tracy said to put it "on me" so I put it on him. He was great, but he tried to do it all in a team game. He's like that volleyball player that gets out of position and goes for every ball no matter where it lands and then blames teammates for missing the one he couldn't get to. Harden is an awesome teammate that gets everyone involved so his teams are more than just him. He elevates the play of his teammates.

And LeBron is like a GM. He built two championship rosters, KD just joined one. I have no problem with him leaving, I have a problem with him forming a non-competitive league by joining a super team of assholes. So now he's a super villain to me. F- the Warriors and all the bandwagon fans that cheer for whatever team is hot in California. I have zero respect for short term fans and the Warriors have a mix. A lot of those same people cheering for the Warriors cheered for the Lakers when they were winning. That's B.S.

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

stop comparing sports to desk jobs

KD went and joined a 73-9 team that he choked a 3-1 series lead against in the WCF...pathetic move

18. Progs

Progs Member

LOL

Pen15clubber likes this.
  19. Progs

Progs Member

These hoes ain't loyal.

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

KD is the 2nd best player in the NBA and went and joined a 73-9 team that had 3 all stars and the 1st ever unanimous MVP, and he did this after choking a 3-1 lead

WEAK...there's no other way to describe it