1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin “Snake” Durant Not Surprised That Him Stepping Out of Bounds Was Not Called

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Dominant, Jan 4, 2019.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

That was pretty funny tbh.

2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Snakes are usually always hissing.

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

more like not surprised he got the call because warriors always get ridiculous calls at home

4. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

I actually liked that response even though it could have been a veiled shot at the rockets.

5. HTM

HTM Member

I didn't take it that way at all. That is some Harden-centric thinking. I don't think everyone is thinking about Harden all the time. If anything, it sounded to me like he felt like he deserved more calls and refs missed calls regarding him.

6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Such a b****

7. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

DELETE

#27 DCkid, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  8. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Maybe partly. But what about "you can easily fool them"? You think he was more talking about the Warriors fooling the refs or the Rockets? It seems like he'd mainly be complaining about the other team easily fooling the refs a lot rather than bragging about his own team doing it. Because, why would he want to point that out?

Furthermore, if he's complaining about the other team fooling the refs, it's hard to believe he'd be talking about Gerald Green or Danuel House. So, the best assumptions is that he'd be talking about the guy who holds wildly held narrative that he games the system (James Harden).

I don't think it's a very big leap to suggest that his point is, "the refs get fooled all the time by Harden, so it doesn't surprise me that I fooled them." Anyway, you could be right. I just wouldn't understand his motive for taking a shot about the refs being easily fooled.

9. juanm34

juanm34 Member

I sure hope so.The worriers a very beatable when they have
    to play 5 v 5

chadyang and Rocket River like this.
  10. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

The relationship between the Warriors and the Refs is like that of an abused housewife. Warriors **** all over them but the refs still show them love. Sad.

11. hakeemthagreat

It's funny warrants a b**** move & what doesn't. Durant doesn't come to games drinking wine or declares himself better than Jordan on a TV show he produces. Or does this during a live game:

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

ho ass refs didn't even do makeup call by calling the foul on the Harden 3 (and it was a real foul)

Ef the NBA

chadyang, Mr. Dominant and juanm34 like this.
  13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

If Durant does leave the Warriors and went to another team would people still hate him

14. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Im saying this because it was against the Rockets in last night's game. Definitely qualifies for Game Action and Roster Moves (GARM)

Also crucial part in the game, OT, score was neck and neck, and less than a minute left to go

15. Mr. Space City

how dare lebron just stand there at a game.

who the hell does he think he is?

WestendMassive and Game7 like this.
  16. hakeemthagreat

You mean leave the bench during the game to stand next to his GM's? You keep moving goal posts when it comes to Lebron I see

Sajan likes this.
  17. Mr. Space City

how dare lebron talk to his GM.

Game7 likes this.
  18. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

19. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

It's times like this that referees should have to answer to the media. Just like the players do.

20. hakeemthagreat

Yea because it's perfectly common for a player to leave the bench during the game, while the team's losing, to go stand next to GM to "talk".