1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kerry says our troops are "Terrorizing" Iraqi Children

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Svpernaut, Dec 6, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I have this thing called a job...

I never said such a thing... I was responding to someone who said "You haven't served so STFU" feel free to reread. Although I do not see how one can "support our troops" and call them failures at the same time, but that is just me. "WE SUPPORT YOU!" but "YOU'RE GONNA LOSE" or "WE SUPPORT YOU!" but "THE WAR IS ILLEGAL AND USELESS!"... yeah, real spirit building chants.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Of course nowhere in this picture are there soldiers beating elderly and handicapped people either. It doesn't compare to the report from the red cross and the information Kerry had.

The other huge difference is that these people knew what was going to happen, and could have prevented it.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you do agree that George W Bush was not supporting the troops when he said that the war on terror couldn't be won?

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

just curious where did you serve? iraq? afghanistan? kuwait? korea? vietnam?

can't people say we support the troops but not the president and his policies on war?

5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Context. It's different when Bush has a well documented history of being pro-troops, encouraging them every chance he gets.

Kerry on the other hand, has a history of lying about troops, smearing them, aiding their enemies, and turning his back on them.

6. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

This is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Game over.

7. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

Your ties to party are obviously more important than your ties to the troops. I refer you to my earlier post.

8. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Lie number one. He has a history of telling the truth about troops and their activities, no matter how grisly or disgusting that truth may be.

Lie number two. Kerry has smeared the LEADERSHIP of the troops in both Iraq and Vietnam, but never to my knowledge smeared the troops themselves. BTW, a "smear" would involve lies meant to disparage the troops, not telling documented true stories about what troops have done.

Egregious and despicable lie. At no point has Kerry EVER "aid[ed] their enemies."

Yeah, like the time he beached his boat, ran into the jungle, killed an enemy combatant, and saved the life of a fellow boatsman.

As horrible as you claim Kerry to be, at least he never turned his back on the truth like you and your ilk do on a regular basis.

9. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Kerry's:

Lies: Allegations of untrue war crimes committed in Vietnam, lying about Christmas in Cambodia, lying about throwing away his medals

Smearing the Troops: Saying that they terrorize Iraqis, false war crimes allegations in Vietnam, writing a book and putting a mockery of Iwo Jima on the cover

Aiding their enemies: Meeting with the North Vietnamese in Europe, providing quotes and and moral support for anti-US forces' propaganda

Turning his back on the troops: Leaving Vietnam after only a few months because of a legal technicality related to superficial wounds, leading rallies against support for the war, lying about the troops, refusing to fund the troops in Iraq ($87 billion vote)

moon, you've been

OWNED

10. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

You're a liar

11. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

gald to see you conveniently ignored my post.

12. vlaurelio

aren't you going to let the man respond first?

or are you just too excited to get it on your sig!

13. vlaurelio

at least Kerry has the history and experience of fighting along side troops..

does you Bush or Cheney have?

what lie, smear, aiding the enemy, and turning his back on them? any documented evidence? has he ever been court martialed or charged with treason?

14. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

uh oh!

here comes the brother

15. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

He told true, documented accounts of what happened in Vietnam. In addition, he was not commenting about the troops' actions, rather he was talking about the leadership that allowed and encouraged an environment in which those atrocities could be committed.

You do realize that the Swift Boat Liars were lying, right?

Oh no, he threw ribbons instead of medals, what a disgusting liar (you, not Kerry)!!!

Reading a Red Cross report verbatim is not a "smear" when the facts are documented. He was relaying what the Red Cross reported, nothing more or less.

Everything he said in '71 was documented and true. The soldiers involved admitted it.

WTF are you talking about? Are you so desperate to smear Kerry that you will just pull ignorant bull**** out of your *** to use? Rhetorical question, we all know the answer.

So trying to end a war that has claimed tens of thousands of American lives is somehow "aiding the enemies"? You truly are delusional.

Wow, now you claim that quotes somehow aid the enemies? What a maroon.

In what way has Kerry ever even given the APPEARANCE of providing "moral support for anti-US forces' propaganda"? This is another egregious and disgusting lie.

You do realize that he was wounded three times, right? He received Purple Hearts for each of them and nobody questioned them until thirty years later when the Swift Boat Liars started their crap. Your revisionist history is as amazing as it is disgusting.

So leading rallies against support for the war somehow equates to turning his back on the troops? Dissent is a necessary component of any healthy democracy and criticism of the war does not equate to turning your back on the troops no matter how much you and your ilk claim that it is. Personally, I see his leading rallies against the war as a positive as it shows he is a leader who is willing to stand up for what he believes in.

Yet another lie. You are on a roll with your falsehoods today. Everything I have ever heard Kerry say about the troops has been 100% accurate.

He voted for accountability that would have kept over $2 billion from disappearing. In addition, he has continually voted AGAINST reducing pay and benefits for the troops, reductions put forth by the administration and GOP controlled Congress. He has shown FAR more support for the troops than the chickenhawks currently in charge have.

Put your sig where your keyboard is and debate me, punk. Until you do, I will always and forever Pwn your lying ***.

16. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

shut it down shut it down! andymoon just won this faceoff y'all! my man andy be blastin' on the mike. it's over son! TJ can't even handle andy, let alone the rest of the board!

17. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Gotta love moon's wild, angry attempt at rebuttal. I can see him angrily pounding away at his keystrokes. Well, other than lying out of his caboose, moon's post was very entertaining. Representative of the rest of his denials, his ignorance to Kerry's book is the most glaring offense. moon, for your information, below is a picture of the cover of Kerry's book. Notice the upside down American flag and the people on the front mocking the Iwo Jima moment. Too bad you didn't know about this when you cursed me out.

[​IMG]

I'll take the high ground and not curse you out. Frankly, that would be piling on.

OWNED

18. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

Just as a side note, there have been roughly 17 posts in this thread directed at me. To expect me to respond to each one is a bit much. That would be like Enrique Iglesias responding to every one of his pieces of fan mail. Overwhelming. I don't mind making a fool out of moon in my free time, however. It's fun. And easy.

19. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

As much as I'm sure you'd like to get with Kournikova. I think the only thing you and Iglesias might have in common is a giant mole on your face.

OWNED

20. vlaurelio

still why do you still choose not to respond to his post when he's calling you out?

your are able to respond to his latest post.. but not the one with the question..

can he put in his sig that he defeated you in debate?