1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kenny Thomas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DanTanna, Jun 12, 2003.

1. DanTanna

DanTanna Member

How can he hate Houston so much if he hangs around here all the time? I saw him last night at Champs.

2. Drewdog

Drewdog Member

What no pics?!?! I dont believe you.

;)

He doesnt hate Houston.... He hate how the Rockets brass treated him. I think he still lives here.

3. rocks4life

rocks4life Member

Hey!!! I saw him at Champps too. It's that sports bar/restaraunt along 59 near westhiemer. He was wearing all black with a black Boston cap right. Hehehe. I was about to go up near to him and say **** Philadelphia, they suck. Too bad he has about 9 in. on me. :D

4. RocDreamer

RocDreamer Member

Pics of that would have been great!:D

5. xiki

xiki Member

you must be really short. Muggsy look down on you?

6. SteadyBallin

SteadyBallin Member

I like Kenny Thomas.I think Rudy messed him over by tryin to play Eddie and Mo so much.He was the best scrappy defender the Rockets have had in awhile.I would still say he was str8 funked over by Rudy,Les and Carroll.His game wemt through the roof during the play-offs and to me he is very underated.

7. Rodzilla

Rodzilla Member

Ya i saw Kobe Bryant at Sharpstown Mall, He was wearing his hat backwards ............

8. brentdapmp

brentdapmp Member

That is true. Our season went down horribly after we traded him.