1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kenny Thomas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hoopstar, Apr 4, 2003.

Tags:
  1. hoopstar

hoopstar Member

Yes, yet another thread about the former Rocket. You know everyone has been bashing and hating KT, but Im going to look at his feeling from the positive aspect of it. The guy really wanted be here and he genuinly liked the organization...while he was here. He wanted to be here so much that he was hurt and angry that he was no longer here. If everyone else on the team wanted to be here as much as he did, if they all played like they wanted to be here as much as he did, and if they all laid it all on the court each night like he did, then my opinion is that we wouldnt be fighting for the 8th spot right now. We'd be alot higher in the standings.

2. JTQ

JTQ Member

positive ?

I picked him up earlier this week to my Yahoo Fantasy NBA team and he scored 16 pts 14 reb the last game ;)

3. Uprising

Uprising Member

Like I said before, I wish we traded Eddie, not THomas. Kenny's game is like MoTays, they both like to face the rim and run an ISO and drive to the hoop for a hook of layup. Eddie....I can't stand his game, he looks so hesitant.

Posey coming in and Eddie going out, would have been perfect. Wish we still had Jefferson, but you never get what you want. Hell, in few years I would probably be mad at myself for trading Eddie (if i was GM) because he might be good in a few yrs.

4. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

He just wanted $ from us, since we'd have Bird rights over him.

If he really cared about us, he wouldn't go out of his way to talk about how pissed he is.

Kenny, there's something called the "high road". Take it.

5. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

That is exactly the reason why we traded KT. Having 2 guys with carbon copy styles at the same position is not a good thing.

Moreover, KT is a huge defensive liability. EG sucks man to man, but at least he's useful wtih help defense.