1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

kenny aderson:fa? and do u guys like him for us?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by madbomber, Jul 28, 2004.

1. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

hey guys what u guys think of kenny anderson????we were on him last yr to sign with us and i read somewhere hes a free agent.is this true ?what are your guys thoughts

2. oldman

oldman Contributing Member

i don't know if i like him since he dissapeared the last two years but i did dream last night that we signed him...which was weird.

3. TRIQSTER

TRIQSTER Contributing Member

washed up and old
    who cares if he is a free agent, why spend the money to sign him, just start mark jackson

4. UTmo

UTmo Contributing Member

i think you dream a little too much....
    KA=old, we dont need him

5. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

He is a cancer. Over-hyped, over-paid, selfish. I watched him for years in Boston (I went to school there). He's bad news, stay away.

6. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

He must have the worst attitude ever. I love him as a player, and he really seems to have matured as one. He didn't dissappear last season. He actually beat out younger more talented players (more talented due to age) for the starting spot and did very well. Once Tinsley and the little dunking guy got off their asses and started playing, the logical step was to bench the older guy.

A couple of years back, when the celts made the playoffs, he showed how much he had matured. He was a very strong floor general that new to defer to the better offensive players, yet he scored when needed.

I think he could be a perfect stop gap solution for the Rockets. He plays for the veteran minimum, has height and can play solid defense. His career a/to ratio is very strong. He still has a little offensive game left, and he is definitely an upgrade over Lue. With that said, I will go back to my opening statement. He must have the worst attitude ever, because the rockets didn't look at him last year, and haven't seemed to look at him this year.

7. oldman

i don't think we need him either but it was pretty odd having a dream last night that we signed him and then someone writing about the possibility. dont hate.

8. madbomber

dude....I SEEEEEEE YOUR DREAMS.........oh by the way some of them i ll keep between u and me buddy,promise!

9. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Contributing Member

Maybe you weren't dreaming about Kenny but rather a MAD BOMBER, commonly known as a terrorist. These terrorists strike the DNC, the nation is in an uproar and we attack Iran, North Korea, and Syria. Bush is re-elected. Osama's killed, Al-Qaida dismembers, we implement democracy and defeat evil thoughout the world....

....or maybe you just dreamed about Kenny Anderson!!!??? :confused:

10. madbomber

yea maybe......

11. madbomber

oh yea for the record i got my nickname cause i play basketball and can hit the 3 easilyso my freinds call me the madbomber!

12. oldman

exactly.

i think i started dreaming about the rockets signing kenny anderson because i havent heard anything new lately besides the DRIBBLE comment you made earlier.

i would greatly appreciate it if you could hook us up with new insider info on the rockets(even if unclear).

13. today

today Contributing Member

MAD BOMBER..... hmmm... MAD could refer to a player who is currently upset with the team that he's on, but what team would BOMBER refer to? MAD BOMBER also has been used to describe a great shooter, but not any particular one that I'm aware of.

Or is he just making a play on the poster's moniker and not giving any clues at all?

Come on Doc, at least let us know if there is something to decifer.

#13 today, Jul 28, 2004
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2004
  14. oldman

Mad Bomber= Mike Bibby or Marcus Banks?

15. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

The DNC is currently in Boston, who field the MLB team the Red Sox, who's rivals are the NY Yankees, AKA the Bronx Bombers, who share a city with the NY Knicks. The Knicks have a PG whose tendency to DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE made us go mad.

It's so obvious. We're bringing back Moochie Norris.

16. madbomber

ok thats it:madbomber TM
    i just trademarked it