1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Keeping the HangOut

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by MoonBus, Nov 6, 2001.

1. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

With multiple threads mentioning about this, I thought this would be the better place to let my feelings known (a better chance that Clutch and other members will read it).

I agree that there have been a lot of garbage in the Hangout area, but I still think that it's a great forum. If my vote means anything :rolleyes: , I vote to keep it alive.

Thanks for your hard work Clutch & all other admins.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The Hangout SUCKS!!!

We need to start the ROCKETS forum!

And there is just not enough fan support in the Rockets Forum...our fans sucks....what's up with that?

And trade that Rocketman95 guy for Swopa....sheez. I've also heard rumors about gettingbranded's not happy with his bbs anymore and demanding a trade.

<font size="1">j/k rm95...I used you for humor's sake</font>

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I wouldn't mind the Bay Area...I'd love to be close to my sister.

However, I'd have to reject such a trade. I love you guys way too much to ever leave. Clutch will hopefully forgive me when he tries the Chili Cheese Fries at Aussies. Heaven in your mouth.