1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Keep your heads up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vstexas09, Apr 21, 2013.

1. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

This team is experiencing a huge learning curve against OKC, but let's focus on the positives.

The team is young. We got to the playoffs. There are 3 games left. Anything can happen.

Getting blown out adds fuel to the flame; it adds experience.

This whole season, I was a huge advocate for coaching change, but then I think, man that dude had the hardest job on his shoulders.

He lost his young daughter to illness this year. He found a way scrap wins with a team that has little experience playing together and under the pressure. He found a way to coach young guys to work, play, and hustle hard.

There is no going down from here. Sure, there is room to add pieces, but the potential that these guys have is beyond limitless. So keep your heads up and stay for the ride!

3 more games, and I'm sure the next one will be a fight 'til the clock says 0.

Be proud to be a part of the greatest fanbase in the world! We have good things in store for us, so please, keep rooting for these good guys. They will learn, and exceed our expectations!

RED NATION!

3 people like this.
  2. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

It's good to see a positive thread.

This is good experience at the least for a team that wasn't even supposed to make the playoffs.

I still BELIEVE

3. zxcvbn193

zxcvbn193 Member

4. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

repped

5. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

Great thread! Losing badly is sometimes a good thing, as long as we get back up and fight for another day. And I am sure the guys will.

SS999

6. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

7. Little General

Thank You! Finally someone with brains!
    I had enough of all the freaking negativity! Hope that there will be more people like you with positive thoughts and not ruining this thread!

8. Rockets25

Rockets25 Member

How good we are in the future depends on who Morey gets to come here. This roster isn't good enough. Experience won't mean anything without some more pieces.

9. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

You're right it does matter who he gets to come here but most all of are players are young and many young players do get better. This playoff experience does mean something.

10. wapz

wapz Member

give the whole team a summer to practice together.

tjones can be that pf we're looking for. let him grow (unless we somehow bag love).

i think we have the pieces, we just need the exp.

11. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

I just hope and pray Harden doesnt waste his prime years with a coach like McFail

12. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Subliminal negativity. There are six games left.

13. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Apologies! There are indeed 6 games left! We got this!

14. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Repped the hell outta ya. Stay confident. This is fun being in the playoffs.

15. parksn306

parksn306 Contributing Member

nice one man...the way the game thread went you'd think we were the 1 and the thunder were the 8

16. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

Thank you!!!! YES!!!!! Good to see some optimism in a sea of hatred! I'm already proud of this super young and freshly assembled team for making it into the post season.

17. syntax error

syntax error Contributing Member

Oh well rox in 5 then.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Thanks for a positive perspective. Life goes on. Let's get one win. Then maybe shoot for two. The future is bright.

19. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

20. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

I like your positivity instead of all these super negative troll threads... I mean, did you expect Rockets to win and blow OKC out....lol the expectations of some people.