1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kd and CJ Beef

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Not_KDs_Burner, Jul 25, 2018.

1. DOYG86

DOYG86 Member

Owned that b**** ass *****.

RedRedemption likes this.
  2. KiLLiN

KiLLiN Member

KD Probably takes things personally more than any other star in the league. You can even listen to his last bill simmons podcast interview and understand how much he pays attention to fans and writer's views of him. He says he doesnt care but his actions say something else.

3. hakeemthagreat

Lol. Either you don't have anything intelligent else to add, or don't quite know how to articulate your post in a intelligent way. Good luck!!!

Not_KDs_Burner likes this.
  4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

No sir. You feebly trying to rationalize Durant going to the Warriors as not weak.

Well... it would be like the folks out there currently trying to rationalize what pedophiles do. Both are dumb and total waste of time listenting to.

Not everyone is meant to teach. I’m sorry your early grade school teachers failed you.

don grahamleone likes this.
  5. hakeemthagreat

No, incorrect. What I'm trying to understand is why is KD weak for doing something that Lebron started. Wouldn't they both be weak? I never liked superstars teaming up. Im just pointing out the hypocrisy in some of you criticizing KD, while praising Lebron.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I think McCollum and Lillard are little loudmouth punks. And I think Kevin Durant is the uber-douche. The fact that McCollum going against Durant makes Durant look good in any way is annoying to me.

Stupid Twitter.

10. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

The entertainment value in this beef is over 8000.

BigShasta likes this.
  11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Cj has done nothing to give me a negative opinion about him. KD on the other hand is the most insecure athlete I have ever seen, most unlikeable athlete in America, and acts childish on the reg

BeBreezy and GotGame15 like this.
  12. BackdoorHarden

Reminds me of when Kool Moe Dee and LL Cool J had their beef back in da 80's.

13. arubato

arubato Member

You must have forgotten “aint gonna be no more layups”

Killatron 2000 and RudyTBag like this.
  14. Vivi

Vivi Member

That was kinda funny though, at least for me, i didn't take that seriously, probably cause CJ saying that is funny since hes not exactly a defender...

Anyway, i'll always respect CJ more than Durant, even if at some point he would make the same kind of move since he's not a star...but i think at this point i would side with anybody who goes against Durant regardless, super b**** ass if i ever saw one in the nba.

BeBreezy, Rocket_Man_2.0 and arubato like this.
  15. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Nothing or no one could make Durant look good. He ruined the league when he signed with the Warriors and forever tarnished his image. And I still maintain he could've just as easily won several rings had he stayed in OKC, especially if they'd held onto Oladipo(who was acquired right before Durant left).

16. esketit

esketit Member

pretty much the only beef that could make me take CJs side. Honestly feel like durant will start flexing his noodle body every time he hits a wide open three against the **** tier portland trailblazers bc this little lillard sidekick is living rent free inside his head

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

this era is full of fake "beef"