1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kd and CJ Beef

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Not_KDs_Burner, Jul 25, 2018.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

He didn't respond on twitter in any way that is different than anything else he has said.

KD overreacted BIG TIME to what CJ said on twitter.

It's no one's fault but his own that he made such a punk move to join the Warriors. When you make a heel turn you need to be prepared to get booed, don't cry like a baby because people call you a heel.

Also, Durant punked on CJ pretty hard on that podcast about his sweep. CJ was pretty respectful there to let him get away with that crap.

Durant loves to dish out heat but he hits the fainting couch whenever anyone looks at him cross.

Nelly, francis 4 prez and Zboy like this.
  2. justtxyank

WRONG.

We've had multiple players publicly call it that (without necessarily using the B word) and prominent writers have said that players tell them the same thing off the record. I think Justin Termine said that 85% of the players they've talked to have said they agree with CJ's take they just don't want to go on the record and get into the media fight about it.

Lawlruschang and Zboy like this.
  3. andersongo

andersongo Member

Da real MVP.

[​IMG]

thedreamsteam and justtxyank like this.
  4. justtxyank

[​IMG]

Mazulis and francis 4 prez like this.
  5. andersongo

andersongo Member

KD, the biggest front-running b**** in NBA history tried to roast CJ, calling him a loser for actually competing on an inferior roster with no prospect of immediate improvement. He then caught feelings when CJ reminded him that (him being the diva with stockholm syndrome, the dude that joined the cool kids that beat his ass and humiliated him) he is in no position to crow about winning. Guess that snakes don't live in glasshouses after all.

Lawlruschang and Blurr#7 like this.
  6. TechieOne

TechieOne Member

The analogy was completely wrong. CJ said not a B and it was "soft" but then goes with a analogy that is closer to a "B" than "soft".

Also the guy showed up for CJ's podcast. Shady move to use that analogy on twitter after. Who's going to go on your podcast now?

Like going on Kimmel show and then have Kimmel talk smack about you after. I think only Charles Barkley can do that..

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I still shake me head at FRONT RUNNER KD. Dude has been an ass ever since he went to GSW and cruised to the titles. If he was searching for adulation on his way to the tiles he picked the wrong route.

Likely what he wanted was what he left behind in OKC and just didn't dig in deeper to achieve it.

8. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

Lmao at KD telling CJ he won’t win a championship next year.

Real tough standing behind a team that won a championship without you.

There’s no doubt in my mind that real professionals of the game may like KD as a friend off the court, but his basketball reputation means absolutely nothing.

Rox11, Lawlruschang and Zboy like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

now that I think about it, CJ is kinda lame for this

I like how he called out KD, but why didn’t he have this same energy during the podcast? He should’ve said this stuff to his face. Don’t tiptoe around the subject during the podcast and then run to Twitter to express how u really feel afterwards.

Mazulis, Richie_Rich and YOLO like this.
  10. bj3175

bj3175 Member

KD GOT SCARED ABOUT HOW HE WOULD BE VIEWED THATS WHY YOU JUST CANT RESPECT HIM. I use to think he was better than that but ultimately he ain't no Lebron. Its a weak move then and now but hey he is a two time champion. He couldnt win Without Steph Curry and Draymond Green

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

He just answered a fans question honestly on twitter. No one asked him how he felt on the podcast because he was the host.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

just because somebody asks u something on Twitter doesn’t mean u have to answer

he had the opportunity to go at Durant about his weak decision on the podcast when they were talking face to face

CJ could’ve went at him when KD was trashing his team during the podcast, but nah, he ran to Twitter afterwards

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

14. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

This is some serious beef...curtains. They should scissor and make up.

15. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

I'm sensing some legit narcissist vibes from KD with all that projecting on other people what he in reality is.

Richie_Rich and Lawlruschang like this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

18. hakeemthagreat

Lmao. All the animosity for "teaming up" with other superstars somehow skipped Lebron & manifested towards KD. Lebron started it, but KD gets the hate? Ok lol

19. malakas

malakas Member

Did you start watching the nba 3 years ago?

GotGame15 and Zboy like this.
  20. mig0s

mig0s Member

lebron carried his team to the finals multiple times by himself. Durant lost and couldn't carry his team so he joined a 73-win team who already won a championship with pretty much the same players.

there is a difference

watashi315 likes this.