1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Karen of the Day

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jun 12, 2020.

1. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...I can't imagine how this whole thing might have gone if this lady were somebody like...maybe... a Sandra Bland...

...lucky for me that I don't have to imagine that.:mad:

CometsWin likes this.
  2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Florida woman arrested after hurling Whopper in racist Burger King tirade

A 77-year-old woman from The Villages in Florida was charged this week with felony battery after flinging her Whopper sandwich and racial slurs at a Burger King employee, reports Meta Minton with The Villages News.

According to the Wildwood Police Department, Judith Ann Black was displeased by the thickness of a tomato slice served in the burger. She angrily confronted an employee at the Trailwinds Village Burger King, and began yelling at her. When the worker refused to discuss the matter unless the yelling stopped, Ms. Black threw the sandwich her way—with some racial slurs on the side.

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

We'll duh!

Not guilty.

Edit.

Guilty as charged

A 77-year-old Villager was arrested in an alleged racial tirade after throwing her Whopper sandwich at a Burger King employee.

Judith Ann Black of the Village of Pine Ridge was apparently enraged over the thickness of the tomato served in her Whopper sandwich Friday evening at the Burger King restaurant at Trailwinds Village on County Road 466A in Wildwood. She confronted a Burger King employee at the counter and was “yelling” at her, according to an arrest report from the Wildwood Police Department.

The Burger King worker tried to convince the Texas native to calm down and said she could not help her if she did not stop yelling. The worker turned her back on Black who threw the Whopper at the employee, hitting her in the back, the report said.

“Shut up you black b****,” the Villager told the employee

Black proceeded to use the “N” word before storming out of the restaurant, the report said.

The Burger King manager, a worker at Burger King and an independent customer all verified the employee’s account of what happened. Video surveillance footage also corroborated what the employee told law enforcement.

Another employee captured the license plate of the white Dodge Ram pickup in which Black was traveling when it left the parking lot.

Officers tracked down Black and read her the Miranda Rights. She admitted she had confronted the Burger King employee at the counter over the thickness of the tomato on her Whopper. She said she was “angry” that the employee was not “fixing the issue,” the report said. She admitted she “had the burger in my hand and tossed it at her.” She confirmed it hit the Burger King worker.

“Ms. Black also stated that she called the victim a ‘stupid black b****,’” the report said.

Because of the racial language used by Black, “this enhances the charge of Battery from a misdemeanor of the first degree to a felony of the third degree under Florida State Statute 775.085,” the officer wrote in the arrest report.

Black was booked at the Sumter County Detention Center and released after posting $2,500 bond.

The real question?

Was the tomato 2 thick or 2 thin?

Hmmmmm.

#523 jiggyfly, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
    mdrowe00 likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

ok, I had to laugh at someone getting that triggered over the thickness of a tomato slice

mdrowe00 and jiggyfly like this.
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

To be fair, I think everyone here has rage-thrown a whopper at one time or another.

jiggyfly and mdrowe00 like this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

I've gotten close to mad after "they **** you in the drive thru", but not that mad, because they forgot to leave the nasty pickles off my sammich, which totally ruins a sammich.

Yet I've never thrown food at anyone.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that totally deserves its own thread

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

10. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

How ****ing crazy is it that there are laws against boycotting Israel in 30 (I think) states? That's so bizarre.

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

#BanBen
    #BoycottBen
    #JettisonJerry
    #JerryHatesJews

Andre0087 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And how many posters here who ramble about free speech ignore this absolute blatant violation of first amendment rights. I mean it's the literal government restricting speech.

It shows how bad faith their cries about "free speech" are.

Blatz likes this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

deserves its own thread

15. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is it racist if her last name is Black?

A bit self hating at the very least.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Ben and Jerry's were well known anti-dentites with the cavity thing before these anti-semite allegations surfaced.

It's about damn time the government put big business in its place.

Out of control!!

SamFisher likes this.
  18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

This is all so stupid. ODT isn't even Israel.

19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

The politicians that enact such laws are as unpatriotic as they come.

20. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

can't believe this dude's not participating in the Chik-Fil-A boycott . . . clearly he hates the LGBTQIAs