1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kanye West, Candace Owens vs thought CTRL Left

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I mean, you say that, but it's not like black people haven't voted for literal Klan members in the past simply because they were Democrats....

If he ran as a Democrat there would be all kinds of PR about how "he changed" and there would be some lip service to that effect and that's all that is needed to get 80-90% of Democrats to vote for Richard Spencer. Hopefully one day that changes to where ideological and political diversity will be allowed within the black community...but for now it looks like Johnson's plan is working.

What I call a fact, is a fact and is supported by the evidence of 54 years worth of election results and history. Now some people may feel insulted by those facts, but perhaps those people should reevaluate their life a bit if that's the case.

Also for the record, I'm not surprised that stupid people believe that I'm a racist, I'm not really surprised by any dumb idea that comes from stupid people.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When it comes to Anarchists, they are political infants, you can't expect them to know where they stand when it comes to left vs right. True Anarchists would be as far right as possible and as far libertarian as possible....but many of the people who call themselves Anarchists are really just people who want to tear down the Capitalist system and there are many Communists that call themselves Anarchists for that very reason.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What are you referring to? My guess is you are referring to Robert Byrd? Who was in the KKK and then spent the rest of his life fighting racism and fighting for Civil Rights?

So, you'd be wrong. Because Robert Byrd wasn't in the KKK while he was a Democrat.

Yes, except, since the only person you are referring to is Robert Byrd, he DID change. His record reflects that. So that isn't lip service.

Meanwhile, my example shows that Republicans DID have the black vote and LOST it during Civil Rights. This shows that...oh wow...what do you know? Black people support the party that supports their Civil Rights! Wow! What a surprise!

I'll just repeat that because I know you like to ignore actual facts that contradict your opinions.

Translation.

"Hopefully one day that changes to where black people just vote Republican."

I mean really, if you disagree with my translation then you would just accept that plenty of black people as individuals decided they were going to vote Democrat...but I don't know, I guess you think all black people think alike or something?

You aren't even part of the black community brah yet here you are trying to lecture other people about what black people accept. All this hoopla about black republicans as if they are tar and feathered and thrown out on the streets when really, they get SIMPLE disagreement and the snowflake right can't handle that free thought as much as they claim to.

Kanye West is actually showing that despite him being 'Conservative' none of his friends are abandoning him. He's actually proving the opposite lol.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He was a life long Democrat and he filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for over 14 hours in an effort to stop it.....he then had black people voting for him when he ran for reelection in 1970 because by then the Democrats had already purchased that vote no matter who they ran. I'm sure he completely changed everything in his life in those few short years. You'd be arguing the same as you voted for Richard Spencer if he ran for office as a Democrat. It's just the way it is.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep...then he changed.

Hmm, I wasn't aware the Democratic purchased black votes. I'm going to have to ask all the black people I know if they getting their checks from Soros or something because apparently I've spent my entire life voting Democrat for free when I could have been getting paid for it.

I get it Bobby, you think black people aren't capable of individual thought.

Are you arguing that people can't change their views in life? His voting record shows that change, his actions and words show that change. He said being part of the KKK was his biggest regret and mistake of his life. Again, pretty words, but his voting record shows that. The man changed. Period. At that point, black people weren't voting for a KKK member.

Also, if your argument is that people can't change then what does that say about Trump?

By the way, are you going to completely ignore the fact that the Black Demographic used to be Republican until the Civil Rights movement? You keep ignoring this, I refuse to respond unless you actually address this.

6. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I couldn't gaf what West thinks, but watching the media try to whip him back into line reveals what a political threat his heresy is.

7. TheresTheDagger

^^^THIS

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

shame about his opioid addiction. I wish the republicans didn't block the wall construction at every turn. We could be solving this epidemic.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How dare the media express their opinions!

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, hook, line, and sinker.

Oh, it wasn't purchased with money, not directly anyway. As to black people being capable of individual thought, of course they are, and that's why it's so unfortunate to have that community repressing it as they do. No other racial group in America represses their own with purity tests the way the black community does....and I think it should stop because it is disgusting.

You can pretend that you don't know that goes on, but I think we both know you'd be lying.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How does Bobby know so much about the black community?
    Was he raised amongst them in the projects of Chicago?

Genuinely curious. The dude is in every D&D conversation about African American race relations.

eric.81 and JayGoogle like this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Again, his voting history speaks for itself. Do you have any proof that he was still a racist KKK member in secret?

I see. Then you won't be addressing the point I've brought up that contradicts your beliefs directly and will continue to ignore it then. I'll be taking that as a point! Looks like you've suffered your first loss here Bobby.

As to your point, I have no idea what you are talking about. My dad voted Trump, no one in my family disowned him, sure there were arguments...as there are arguments and debates among any people about any subject but this mass disowning narrative doesn't really happen. I guess conservatives are really snowflakes because they don't expect anyone to disagree with them and any disagreement is seen as being against "Free" speech.

Notice again how none of Kanye's friend disowned him that we know of and expressed that they still loved him. He even showed private DMs showing this...I guess it's not alright for black people to simply disagree with each other, which is all Kanye has been getting.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If you listen to talk radio you can learn everything you need to know about black people from their daily Chicago updates.

Chicago is a favorite topic.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you know what fact means? A large majority of black voters voting Democrat is a fact. It is not insulting to say that.

What isn't fact is the idea that they are doing it because their minds are enslaved to the Democratic party. I've listed precisely why that's not a fact based on the party's position on various actual issues where the parties differ.

Voting against a party which has factually targeted laws with the express purpose of making it more difficult for you to vote isn't a symptom of being enslaved it is a symptom of making sense. It might not be that difficult for the Republican party to make in-roads into the black voter demographic. They could start by not admittedly enacting laws with the intent to make it more difficult for black voters to actually vote.

Bottom line: Voting for a Democrats is a fact. Doing because of some type of mental enslavement is purely your opinion, and you haven't even bothered to give any reasons why you hold that opinion other than the fact that black voters tend to vote Democratic. Just a tip, that isn't evidence at all for the claim you've made.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The blacks have been enslaved by the Democratic Party and the poor whites have very intelligently voted Republican, against their own economic interests for decades.

o_O

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, I know what fact means and that's why I said the world. You can whine about it if you like and talk about how facts hurt your feelings, but facts don't care about your feelings.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Came here for some fun Kanye bashing.... and got the wingnuts like Bobby patronizing the “black community”.

Good lord folks ... why do we now live in a world where people actually take Donald Trump and Kanye West seriously? Yes one of them has nukes and can destroy the world but he’s still a clown that begs to not be taken seriously. Then there’s Kanye.

Get a grip folks.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I made a simple distinction and you failed to even address it and instead put on your little act about other people having hurt feelings.

I'll say it again, and either you can address it, or by not doing so we can take it as an admission that you were wrong.

Blacks voters giving overwhelming support to Democrats is a fact. Stating that fact isn't an insult, racist or anything else of the kind.

Claiming the reason black voters have voted overwhelmingly for the Democratic party is that their minds are enslaved is insulting, possibly racist, and absolutely not a fact.

You didn't address that at all.

I also gave reasons why black voters might choose to vote for the Democratic party. You didn't address that either.