1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kai Jones is available

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Oct 12, 2023.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

A player being avaliable doesn't mean the Rockets have to pick them up. Just leave it at that.

javal_lon, saleem, roslolian and 2 others like this.
  2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

It’s cute how you are delusional enough to think you are worthwhile enough to have haters or that anyone is willing to waste a second of their lives following you around. When someone posts as much as you do and does so with as much poor takes as you, any member can walk into any thread at any moment to find one of your hilariously bad takes and mock it. But no, having dedicated haters makes much more sense in the world of DD.

3. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Brooks is an overpay by Stone but could have an impact with his defense and better shooting. Jones isn’t going to affect winning and this is why the Hornets allowed him to walk without getting anything for him.

roslolian and AroundTheWorld like this.
  4. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

He might be brain dead gifted with the athleticism of a god

hells to the naw

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. invocux

invocux Member

First it was Bol then Bamba and now it's Kai. People here can't keep it in their pants when they see a 7+ feet tall overrated center that nobody wants.

javal_lon, clutchdabear, YOLO and 5 others like this.
  6. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Reminds me of Danuel House making googly eyes and flirting with his own camera

topfive likes this.
  7. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Just dumped his girlfriend, ladies!

#107 burlesk, Oct 12, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
    daywalker02 likes this.
  8. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

I'd love to have him around just for the sheer entertainment value, but he's so crazy it's more sad than entertaining. The dude needs some serious help. Like, the league should probably step in kinda help. He ain't right....

yixiixiy, Richie_Rich and topfive like this.
  9. alex_eg6

alex_eg6 Member

This, mods please close thread

DatRocketFan likes this.
  10. i3artow i3aller

burlesk likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

DD be down horrendous for those crazy players.

i3artow i3aller, Dredd and clos4life like this.
  12. CXbby

CXbby Member

I heard Kevin Porter Jr was available as well.

13. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Don't take this the wrong way, but at some point you have to drop your obsession with KPJ, because you cannot in good faith think the domestic violence incident is the only thing separating Brooks' and KPJ's character.

I am afraid of Brooks chucking up bad shots and clowning himself in front of the camera. With KPJ, I am afraid he might murder somebody. They are not even remotely the same.

i3artow i3aller and clos4life like this.
  14. fattz

fattz Member

DD I understand your thought process. I thought we should have traded for him for years. On paper he is the perfect player for a much needed role. He has taken away his own opportunities with his behavior. I am not close to the situation but it looks non basketball and bigger than his potential return on the court. Even though he dominated the G league at times. I followed him for years but it’s a hard pass for now.

DD you are watching what he is doing and you sure see our team and what we are doing. It’s just not a match at the moment. Sadly, he has been in the G league for years, this is his now or never year. Bouknight is right there with him without the outburst. The Hornets are the Hornets for a reason.

15. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Rockets Ime Udoka has had enough of misfits and ruffians running the Team into the Ground.

i3artow i3aller, clos4life and saleem like this.
  16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Bruh. We had some notable members on here trying to give Mo Bamba a huge bag to play over Alperen... Insane...

17. clos4life

clos4life Member

The obsession with athletic scrubs is ridiculous.

18. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Kai Jones is incredibly, almost impossibly athletic. He also has a surprising shooting stroke for someone of his size and rawness. By all accounts, he was a hard worker and excellent student-athlete who was well liked by all.

Kai Jones also currently seems to be going through a mental health crisis, possibly ruined his NBA career within the span of a week, and has been painting random **** on his walls and twerking in front of his car (alright, maybe not twerking, per-se, but dancing weirdly).

I don't think he's worth the risk. We have enough athleticism on the squad, and Kai might need some time and space to get his life back on track

clos4life likes this.
  19. Bo6

Bo6 Member

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member