1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Hey here's an original idea; what character on GoT is JVG most like...? :rolleyes:

2. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Yup, WTF Rockets WTF

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

Damnit. It sounds like JVG would of been the right guy for us and it feels like he has a whole new perspective on basketball.

But what's done is done and I'm hoping Pringles can prove us all wrong. One thing that worries me is that the hiring of Pringles can either go extremely well or extremely bad. There's no middle ground and it's kind of worrisome.

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Ida been thrilled with Silas hiring; did not want Thibs or Kenny; wasn't convinced JVG was the right choice; Borrego?; and HellNo D'AntoniOh!

5. Newlin

Newlin Member

I wish JVG would tell us what he really thinks. But, if he ever wants to coach again, I understand that he has to play it safe.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

That's why I was so excited about JVG. We know what he brings on defense, rebounding and discipline (the areas of need) - but he has also learned a lot over the years and has an open mind. A proven philosophy rooted in a fundamental approach, but also excited to add progressive wrinkles.

7. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member