1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just too much

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coachbadlee, Sep 28, 2012.

?

Would you trade White, Lamb and Jones for Davis?(please read before you vote)

1. Yes

180 vote(s)
    67.4%
  2. No

87 vote(s)
    32.6%
  1. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

If we offered our entire team to NO for Davis, I still doubt they would do that deal. It's a lot harder to get a rookie picked No. 1 in a good draft than it is to get a roster full of mediocre players.

2. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I hope you know how ridiculously bias your opening post is, so the fact that you're requesting people to read it in the first place is idiotic.

You complement all the mid rounders and list their achievements, then deliberately leave out all of Davis' to make his resume look worse.

Seriously, why make a poll when you don't even care about the results.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

Would you trade Kenny Green, Bill Wennington, & Joe Dumars for Patrick Ewing?
    Would you trade John Williams, Mo Martin, & Mark Alarie for Brad Daugherty?
    Would you trade Tyrone Bogues, Christian Welp, & Mark Jackson for David Robinson?
    Would you trade Harvey Grant, Derrick Chievous, & Rick Berry for Danny Manning?
    Would you trade Mookie Blaylock, Dana Barros, & B.J. Armstrong for Pervis Ellison?
    Would you trade Alec Kessler, Terry Mills, & Duane Causwell for Derrick Coleman?
    Would you trade Greg Anthony, Chris Gatling, & Kevin Brooks for Larry Johnson?
    Would you trade Harold Miner, Randy Woods, & Tracy Murray for Shaquille O'Neal?
    Would you trade George Lynch, Rex Walters, & Luther Wright for Chris Webber?
    Would you trade Khalid Reeves, Cliff Rozier, & Eric Mobley for Glenn Robinson?
    Would you trade Cherokee Parks, Alan Henderson, & Theo Ratliff for Joe Smith?
    Would you trade Vitaly Potapenko, Tony Delk, & John Wallace for Allen Iverson?
    Would you trade Austin Croshere, Brevin Knight, & Chris Anstey for Tim Duncan?
    Would you trade Michael Doleac, Bryce Drew, & Mirsad Turckan for Michael Olowokandi?
    Would you trade Aleksandar Radojevic, Ron Artest, & James Posey for Elton Brand?
    Would you trade Etan Thomas, Hidayet Turkoglu, & Quentin Richardson for Kenyon Martin?
    Would you trade Valdimir Radmanovic, Kirk Haston, & Jason Collins for Kwame Brown?
    Would you trade Melvin Ely, Jiri Welsch, & Curtis Borchardt for Yao Ming?
    Would you trade Nick Collison, Troy Bell, & David West for LeBron James?
    Would you trade Robert Swift, Kirk Snyder, & J.R. Smith for Dwight Howard?
    Would you trade Yaroslav Korolev, Joey Graham, & Gerald Green for Andrew Bogut?
    Would you trade Hilton Armstrong, Rodney Carney, & Oleksiy Pecherov for Andrea Bargnani?
    Would you trade Thaddeus Young, Nick Young, & Marco Belinelli for Greg Oden?
    Would you trade Jason Thompson, Marreese Speights, & JaVale McGee for Derrick Rose?
    Would you trade Gerald Henderson, James Johnson, & Ty Lawson for Blake Griffin?
    Would you trade Xavier Henry, Luke Babbitt, & Eric Bledsoe for John Wall?
    Would you trade Alec Burks, Nikola Vucevic, & Chris Singleton for Kyrie Irving?
    Would you trade Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, & Terrence Jones for Anthony Davis?

2 people like this.
  4. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

So we keep motie and get davis?

Where do i sign...!!!

Davis is a special talent, while our rookies we all 'hope' become special talents...

One in the hand is worth three in the bush...

5. bleedrockets

bleedrockets Rookie

October 12th cannot come soon enough... Rockets v Hornets Toyota Center

6. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

I 3rd the motion!

I also like the one in hand vs 3 in the bush analogy. Hard to decide with no games played yet....

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You'd become a sentimental fool because they are Rockets now.
    It's easier to trade them at Draft Night than now but Davis is the better talent.

8. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Because in the opening post you basically say "would you trade these 3 guys for Davis?"

:confused:

Confused as to how reading it makes a difference? Oh ok, you might fool someone who is spectacularly uninformed, but apart from that....

9. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

21 voted no??

I am absolutely shocked that 20 actually agreed with badlee.

10. jocar

jocar Member

A.D. cuz "actuality precedes potentiality"

11. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

Goes to show everyone has their own preference. There is the majority, but difficult to get all into the same boat.

12. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

You're an idiot.

Also, the 25 who have voted No so far must have misread the question as, "Do you agree with coachbadlee?" or "Do you want coachbadlee to continue having thread starting privileges?"

13. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Lol we have 26 massive homers. A first overall pick is worth way more than those 3 players and Anthony Davis is pretty much a guaranteed All Star at the very least if not franchise player. He does not have much bust potential.

14. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

I'd trade all three to get badlee's thread starting privileges revoked

15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I left Davis' out because apparently everyone knows enough about him to want him. By putting the others achievements down, i am assuming some don't know enough about them. Anyway, all you have to know about Davis is that he was the #1 pick.

16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Not everyone is kuku.

17. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

And there is only one badlee who keeps cloning himself....28 and still counting.:grin:

I will eat a healthy serving of crow if all our rookies have more combined ROY points than Davis by the end of this season.

18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Why did you start a new thread?

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=224894&highlight=random

You've been here for awhile and you know this is a completely random trade.

19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I don't want you to eat crow. I would just want you to enjoy the ride.:)

20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member