1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just take a look on T-Mac twitter page

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by _RTM_, Jul 8, 2011.

1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Or you know....you could have read the first damn post to get an idea about it.

Or you know....you could have clicked the link instead of just posting whatever pre-planned bs you had.
    <br>
    You are the GARM/hangout equivalent of basso.

2 people like this.
  2. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Whats wrong with the title??

The thread is about tmacs twitter... The title tells you to look at his twitter page...?

Honest question, am I missing something??

3. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

That wasn't a very smart thing to say, but c'mon, don't act like he was always that salty. You know he and Yao got along, and you know he had respect for Yao.

That quote was during a pretty bad stretch for McGrady, and when his career was in a full speed decline. He was always pretty emo in those situations (which I won't deny was one of his biggest problems).

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You know Tin man, it's ok to let go of it in this one.
    Dude wants to pay respect to his former teammate and friend.

5. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This could be true...but I wonder if it's not some power play by the Rockets, with the lockout, to keep in contact with free agent Yao Ming so that they can keep him on a proper rehab regimen. Though, that's just me hoping for something...because without Yao, we might as well shoot for next years lottery. Thanks for the memories Yao.

6. sammy

sammy Member

Those were nice things to say by Mcgrady.

Everyone felt sad today for the big guy.

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Oh yeah, Tmac was definitely referring to himself when he said "Absolutely put him in the hall of fame". But its not good enough right? Even if he was one of the few Rox on the team who actually tweeted about Yao's retirement, he still sucks because he didn't put Yao's name on the tweet.

You're such a douchebag you know that? You're just finding excuses to hate on Tmac. LOL what did he do to you Tinman? Did he stand you up one cold night when you were trying to get his autograph?

8. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL ok, so you hate on Tmac because he said Yao wasn't Duncan or Shaq. Why do you slobber over Charles Barkley even if he said the Rox only won those two rings because Jordan wasn't there? Or when he said Yao Ming wouldn't average a double double ever?

Tinman=greatest hypocrite on the GARM.

10. Obito

Obito Member

If you honestly expected to come into this thread and find unanimous appreciation towards Tracy, you obviously haven't been on this board for too long.

11. dizign

dizign Member

12. dizign

dizign Member

how do you post images?

13. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Copy the link url and put it between

14. VBG

VBG Member

I like how most of Clutchfans has moved on and is appreciating T-Mac. I guess there will always be haters.

But it was a nice move by T-Mac and in the end it's all about appreciating what Yao and T-Mac brought to Houston together. Sure we didn't win, but we had more awesome moments than half the league

15. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Click on the article, look at when it was written and when Tmac quoted that.
    better yet, read all the Clutchfans GARM threads during that period.
    I know you don't because you believe Tmac can say or do no wrong and that he left the Rockets on fantastic terms like he did Orlando etc.

Believe what you want. I'm sure Tracy means what he tweeted today and I'm sure he meant what he said then too.

16. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

You're the only one in this thread who actually understands what McGrady said. I actually think McGrady is a smart guy and knows when to say things, like when he announced surgery at the trade deadline.

I don't doubt he appreciates Yao with his current tweets.

17. dizign

dizign Member

18. BenVR4

BenVR4 Member

This is the image you've been trying to post 3 times:

[​IMG]

Enjoy

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Did T-Mac rape Tinman, Kam, Rileydog and Kate? You guys are so embarrassing, shame for this site. The man could donate 100million$ to poor people and ya would find a thing to bash him and say he did it for himself.

20. VBG

VBG Member

He does do a lot of charity work but no one cares. :p