1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just Some Libyans Speaking for Themselves

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Brandyon, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

b****ed out too soon Ronny.

I should've known you would back out. But it's good enough to embarrass you thoroughly in front of the BBS folk, though I wonder if you are immune to embarrassment by now.

2. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

So you ended up posting what you said you wouldn't, and with no relevancy to "6 of the top law firms" whatsoever?

#62 Honey Bear, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  3. Mathloom

Supporting Member

^^^

Sure Ronny.

4. Honey Bear

Loollololololololololo

Where did the generic print out, NOT business card, with everything except "Manager, Supervisor" blurred out go, Mathloom?

This is just sad, I have the pic open in another window but am too embarrassed (for you) to repost it.

5. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Oh Ronny, you've already posted a link in your previous post. I said to you that I won't jeopardize my job or tell you where I work, and did not change that even once.

Since you were clearly unwilling to accept anything which would avoid those things, it's enough to show people that you talked too big, and weaseled your way out when you realized I was imminently going to abolish you from these boards.

Like I said, I'm not surprised. It must be difficult for you to give up the ability to declare how excellent you think you are on a forum. If you weren't sure that I don't talk ****, you need not look further than ATW's similar chickening out of the bet I offered him.

Now carry on pretending that you saved any face at all.

6. Honey Bear

And what did you post?

A template from Word or OpenOffice. The only thing you proved was you have chubby fingers, which I find strange considering how much exercise you give them on the keyboard.

You gross me out.

#66 Honey Bear, Sep 13, 2012
  7. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Ronny, just keep taking notes about me and pay attention from now on. Those chubby fingers left the hallmark of a backhanded smack on your face, go tend to that first.

8. Major

Major Member

I'm talking morals, not law. No one questions that this guy has the right to make his movie.

But the person does.

Fascinating defense.

See point #1.

But if you know that I'm not rational and that your actions might cause me to do that, then you absolutely do bear some responsibility. I would bear more responsibility, but you'd be stupid to think you have no moral responsibility.

Quite clearly, you have no understanding that no one except you is discussing legal responsibility. Everyone here understands the legal concept of free speech, and no one has argued that the person has no right to create his videos. It seems you need to create a strawman to defend your ludicrous position.

9. Honey Bear

Note to self: Mathloom and Northside Storm likely intern for same company. Be careful when provoking the overweight, a history of gynomaesticia often leads to unreasonably sensitized emotions and they are not liable for burning your house down and bombing you if provoked through film.

1 person likes this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep. Look for the guy in the black scrubs. :p

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The oldest verified person ever was the Frenchwoman Jeanne Calment, who died at the age of 122 years 164 days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people

But sure, Mathloom - your great aunt was 130.

CREDIBILITY SHOT (not that there was any before)

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Cop-out because your position was indefensible.

Thanks for playing.

Just to show to people that you are lying:

Your response to me - with your inapplicable "analogy" was clearly about law, not morals. Moreover, our little "dialogue" here started with you responding to me when I was clearly talking about legal responsibility.

Nice going, Major - lying and embarrassing yourself.

#72 AroundTheWorld, Sep 13, 2012
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Just out of curiosity, why is this in English instead of Arabic? :confused:

The poorer Emiratis (the ones who have to work) usually have easy government jobs which leave them plenty of time to surf the web and post on Internet bulletin boards.

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Best thing about D&D is being a lurker and grabbing the popcorn while reading threads like this one.

[​IMG]

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

This is not even interesting anymore.
    This pissing contest between ATW and Mathloom is just downright annoying.

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nobody forces you to read it, kid.

17. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Sorry about that, my bad for engaging.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really cool to see the people who represent the vast majority of Islam making their stance known.

I wish more people could see this and take note of it. Thanks for posting this. Really cool.

19. Apps

Apps Member

I can guarantee you that nobody on this board, not a single person, has ever once looked at or analyzed the Islamic world "rationally" even once. Nobody is in a position to make that accusation around these parts.

1 person likes this.
  20. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

Just my luck. Sit around all day for a mean doctor to show up and instead it is a waiter or a bartender.

Eh, what the hell. Brink me a whiskey, good Esteban. We shall drink to your dear departed mother and will beat up a few hippies in her honor.