1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just Some Libyans Speaking for Themselves

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Brandyon, Sep 12, 2012.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's a bit ironic, perhaps, that we have Islamaphobic propagandists here putting Americans at risk and they have religious zealots over there putting Libyans in danger. We need to keep our guard up, of course, and we should try to find the individuals responsible for the deaths of our citizens if it's possible, but it'd be a mistake to hold this incident against all of Libya.

2. Major

Major Member

That doesn't even make any sense, at least from what we know. What we've heard is that an RPG blew up their building and he died from asphyxiation trying to escape the building.

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Oh really? I never knew that.

4. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Timeline of the Rise of Mathloom.

1. Alcoholic student, loves to party (in large groups of males)
    2. Sobers up, wants to own and operate a self made hair cutting business
    3. Cannot find financing, so backs out. Claims to know middle men Emirati's I can finance to set up business, 1 month later, but does not send me the information as promised.
    4. Wants to take up diplomatic role in UAE and as an Emirati, claims qualifications will be minimal. Starts applying and looking into colleges with pol sci degree's.
    5. Still undecided on future and living with mother at this point
    6. Decides he is now a journalist in the making and increases fervor and size of posts on Clutchfans, spilling out emotions in a verbose manner. Propped up by encouragement and circle jerking from fellow Muslims
    7. Currently supervising 6 of the world's leading law firms

Ahh, pathological liars and the stories they weave.

Boy, I can see it in your face
    You're all over the place
    Can you stand up straight
    And get back on track
    If you want me back

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It is not silly and 100 % true. You obviously have zero understanding of the law.

A lion is not a human being responsible for its own actions. Your analogy = 100 % fail.

It is 100 % different, your analogy is idiotic.

No - not responsible. If you think they are responsible - get a district attorney to pursue the case. You cannot. See? Not responsible.

No, you don't. If I know you are an idiot that might go and shoot 100 people if I post on this BBS "Major is a dumbass", and I post that, I am still not in any way responsible for what you do, because it is still your decision to do that. It is not a rational response and I am not responsible for your actions.

This analogy has 0 % to do with what happened here.

Quite clearly, not only do you not have any understanding of legal responsibility, you also lack the intellectual capacity to see how completely irrelevant your little made-up analogies are to what is actually going on here.

kthxbai

1 person likes this.
  6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Excellent summary, although you forgot this gem of a post which only serves to support your analysis that we are dealing with a pathological liar:

If you do the math, his grandmother would have had to have had his father at 45 (unlikely in the circumstances, but theoretically possible). But the claim that his great aunt was 130 years old - well, you determine the likelihood of that not being made up.

Also, you might have wanted to add his HGH excursions...

Muscle building - rhGh (Recombinant human growth hormone)

7. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

This is sickening. Obsessive note taking like this is very scary and unhealthy behaviour. Go to a Doctor.

8. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

It would be funny if it wasn't so creepy.

9. Honey Bear

Lol! The unintentional comedy is hilarious. Unfortunately, I've dealt with a friend like this and it becomes sad when they can't keep up with their own stories. Johny Cash put it best when he said

You can run on for a long time
    Run on for a long time
    Run on for a long time
    Sooner or later God'll cut you down
    Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Go tell that long tongue liar
    Go and tell that midnight rider
    Tell the rambler,
    The gambler,
    The back biter
    Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em dow

I expect the Quran Qrew to come in with the "OMG LIST TAKER HELP HES STALKING ME" as if they haven't had these discussions on a public forum.

10. Honey Bear

And right on cue, the victimization and cries for help so you can avoid dealing with the harsh realities presented to you.

Feel free to press charges against me for having an elephantesque memory.

11. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Hmmm, to debate whether I made up my grandma and her sisters' age... maybe if I could fathom a reason why someone would do that. I'm going to say no to that one.

To debate with RONNY (hahahaha) about whether my claims are true. The only thing that would entice me to prove such a thing is if you never to post in the D&D or Hangout ever again. Waiting to hear from you Ronny, happy to take instructions on how you'd like me to prove it. Obviously, I will not jeopardize my job, so don't waste my time with irrational requests.

12. Honey Bear

A picture.

With your business card in one hand showing some form of your newest credentials, holding up 3 fingers with the other one, and a monitor (ipad, comp, whatever) with Clutchfans in the background. You have 15 minutes and can blur out your first name and face. Looking through the HGH thread we know what your body type is like... so don't try using your dad as a double.

Clock is ticking.

13. Mathloom

Supporting Member

I can do that, but my business card says "Manager". Try something more conclusive. I don't want you disputing this.

14. Honey Bear

If it's a reputable firm, and considering it represents 6 of the largest law firms I'm sure it is, it shouldn't be a problem. If it says B.K. Electronics or something shady, then you're obviously selling 2nd hand televisions from 1996 like the Israeli's in You don't mess with the Zohan.

15. ILoveTheRockets

16. Mathloom

Supporting Member

It's a government agency, hence the word supervise rather than represent. If you think I'm going to tell you where I work, you are dreaming.

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Why do you bother engaging these jerks?

18. Mathloom

Supporting Member

You are right, I am a fool for doing it. Having said that, the possibility of getting rid of Ronny's self-worship would dramatically improve my Clutchfans experience, and I'm certain I'm not alone in saying that. I'm happy to put ATW behind the ignore list curtain and peek when it suits my mood, but since there is a chance that Ronny is going to be thoroughly embarrassed and leave these boards, I feel it is almost a public service duty to pursue it.

19. Honey Bear

You'll garner public sympathy running circles around a simple request, but regardless of where you currently work, it doesn't change the progression of points 1-6. I don't care if you're a janitor or a supervisor, it's the chain of lies, cover ups and denial while trying to link them together that I'm poking at. And a lot of this denial (which is a form of ignorance) fuels your fire against the West and inability to rationally look at the Islamic world.

The more time you spend solidifying your characters and the ideals you represent, the less time you'll spend worry about proving things to strangers. Get a grip, and re assess yourself.

20. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

Wait, I know how this ends. A bunch of kids get together at the golf course at noon for a rumble. Am I right?