1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just signed up with Verizon

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Refman, Aug 24, 2014.

1. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

T-mobile has the same plan 60 for unlimited talk text and 3gb data BUT the kickers are that streaming music apps like spotify,pandora, google music dont' count against your data cap so you can stream music all you want basically and not run out of data. ALSO they have Data stash where if you don't use your all your data for that month it gets rolled over to the next month and so on and so on. The data can be stashed for a year unlike ATT where it only lasts for the following month, BUT of course price doesn't matter if you don't get signal so definitely go with the company that has the better coverage in your area.

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I thought that this was great news, then I checked and realized that I'm already getting 15GB shared between my wife and I for $100 a month. Plus extra an 1GB for free.

I forgot that a couple of months ago I got a text alert from Verizon saying that I was nearing my data limit, and it said for $0 I could move up from 10 to 15gb. So of course I did it. Not sure if that was a glitch, but it looks like I'm winning.