1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just made a fool of myself in front of Jessica Alba...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TdashDUB, Jan 30, 2013.

1. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

So... I'm celebrating something with a good friend which in return, already has us pretty intoxicated on west 6th street here in Austin by midnight.

We find ourselves at Kung-Fu with it relatively empty.

Gorgeous girl walks in from the back patio who upon first take looks strikingly like Jessica Alba. So I approach her at the bar jokingly saying "Don't worry, Alba, your secret is safe with me" She's kind of facing the other way, making it obvious she's ignoring what I said. My drunken compass takes me in the direction of saying something along the lines of "Okay.. I guess you get that too far often, should I approach you with something more original?"
    And she crushed my soul with "If that was suppose to be original, you've got some work to do" or something along the lines of.. She walks off and the bar tender pulled me aside..
    "Dude.. you know that IS Jessica, right???"

Lo and behold... It actually was Dark Angel herself.

I walked to the back patio and apologized for my bar side shenanigans (although looking back, big f**king deal) but she wasn't having it. Before you knew it, the ENTIRE bar was in the back patio playing drinking jenga with Ms. Alba.

Not sure why she was in Austin or what/if she's filming something here. But after trying to rally quite a few friends to come out on a Tuesday night, I'm sure they're going to be feeling a little jealous tomorrow.

I do have to say...
    Holy shat this woman is gorgeous beyond words.
    Always had a childhood crush growing up and years later she still looks like the young woman dressed in black leather that I fell in love with many moons ago.

She wouldn't take any one-on-one pics with anyone but I took a quick "PIC OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN" proof pic to make the homies jelly :D

[​IMG]

Yes Swoly.. Another attention w**** thread but dammit, who else can I share this with at 3:30 am????

8 people like this.
  2. Jamers

Jamers Member

oh, my jessica alba.. when can i tap that?

3. TdashDUB

Anyone else make a fool of themselves in front of the famous???
    [​IMG]

4. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

That's Jessica Alba

5. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

You should have told her that you quit fap'ing in order to be more productive. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

6. LC Rox Fan

LC Rox Fan Member

This is probably the most jelly I have been in my life at another person. :mad: She is a lifelong #1 on my list.

7. TdashDUB

She's straight up - insanely - gorgeous in person. I had to remind myself that I've been obsessed with her for over 10 years and upon that realization, couldn't believe how much she still looked as good as she did in Idle Hands

[​IMG]
    ^^A friend caught my dumbass trying to further apologize and make amends

8. Burko

Burko Member

She sounds like a bit of a dick to be honest.

Cheers for doing the leg work to prove this OP.

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

nice. I like that pursed look of disgust she has.

10. Dei

Dei Member

Does it even flatter anybody when you tell them they look like a particular celebrity?

11. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

I'd rather hit on Ryan Gosling.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Cool story bro!

13. TdashDUB

If that celebrity is a drop dead bombshell, sure, I've come across some ounce of flattery. But regardless, there was honestly no thought process into it what-so-ever.

She walked in and all I saw was a female who looked like my number one beauty of all time and my muscle memory kicked in as I approached her.

With the above said, that's why I truly didn't blame her.
    To be fair, I just approached her like I'm sure 1,000 douches a day have and I imagine when it comes to these celebs, your first impression is set in stone with them.

She still seemed like a sweet heart who's down to earth. Everyone else acted like her BFFE and she was completely welcoming to them.

I just took a swing and I struck out.
    [​IMG]

14. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Looked it up, apparently they're filming Sin City 2 in Austin. So you may have struck out with Alba, but there are still other female cast members you can creep on soon enough

1 person likes this.
  15. split41

split41 Member

I'm with this dude, from the story it sounds like she gets it all the time, and that has made her a generally unpleasant person to strangers.

16. Burko

Burko Member

Is that why people had to resort to ambush photography? She refused to have her picture taken with people...

I know it may shatter some dreams here, but I stand by my initial assessment.

17. gatsby

gatsby Member

Yes. She's filming in Austin. I know for a fact.

18. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Nice man. Talk about wasted opprotunities. ClutchFans could be "The Forum of the Alba-Tapper". But no! :D

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Her demeaner (huge B) was confirmed on an episode of Punk'd a long time ago. It was very sad to see what a foul mouth wench that she really is.

You know what I would have done? Act like she isn't anything special. There's no point of putting a taken women that you can't get on a pedestal.

#19 sammy, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  20. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

one time at the bus a while back i was there with a group of friends, i seen this guy who looked like kevin james, i aked a few of the friends i was with and they agreed, as game time approached he gets off the shuffle board and heads towards the exit i walk towards the bar to intercept and said, "i enjoy your work", and he responds "i appreciate that and thanks for not making it a scene"

i was like wtf, i said that to eff with you, i don't know if it was him or not