1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just keep this in mind - Dirk Nowitzki

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by a711, Dec 12, 2015.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You don't say? :rolleyes:

2. photojoe

photojoe Member

You are so right. James Harden's 25.46 PER, 29.1 points, 6.8 assists, and 6.3 rebounds per game obviously prove that Harden is in full decline. We should obviously trade him right away for DeMarcus Cousins. DeMarcus Cousins has never had any "decline" moments over the course of his career.

I mean, did you see the 6 second vine of Cousins' dunk on Porzingis?

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

But I didn't say he we was in full decline.

And those are counting stats. Look at advanced stats and the picture isn't so pretty.

Not to mention those don't account for defense.

4. a711

a711 Member

Dude you live in College Station, Tx. No one thinks you're intelligent.

5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Are you trying to set a record for striking out? This almost troll level, you're trying to prove you're smart by repeatedly being wrong. Keep it coming.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The Rockets must be a desolate graveyard of s franchise insofar as Harden this "worst decline ever" season is playing as well ot better than any Rocket wing ever not named James Harden

7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

it isn't about ability... it's about piss poor attitude that drags down the whole team when he DECIDES not to work on defense, not hustle, etc...

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Ah, the old, "he's the best thing we got" argument.

Don't talk about Schaub because "he's the best we've had".

Maybe that says more about Rockets wing history than Harden's greatness. League's best SG sounds cute too, but unfortunately, 2 guard is currently weak.

'95 playoff Clyde > Harden

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

This guy spammed me today with some weird stuff, him telling himself he is smart or something.

This is a message from LosPollosHermanos at ClutchFans ( http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php ).

This is the message:

Dork: Don't spam me.

10. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

Look at those same advanced stats from Harden's first 23 games last season and it looks real similar to his first 23 this season.

11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Lesson learned: Never try being courteous with CF's biggest weirdo

Jesus you're like a snooky stephen hawking something something with the drama, leave your nonsense in the D&D, that's specifically why I chose to message you. Your social issues/asperger's makes you turn the thread into something about yourself, which you've already done once again.

All I did was ask you to stop fabricating stuff and instigating--something you have yet to apologize for. In the future, for attention and creepiness once again, I'd rather you go all the way and start a thread about it like you did with BJ's sister. http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=248711.

tldr: Stop making stuff up you sexually frustrated loser.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

LOL. You call that being courteous?

May I post your message to me, please?

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Before I head out, ATW has been pretty insecure about being neutered the last couple of times he's tried to bring stuff up with me. He gets the kid glove treatment around here due to his social issues and schizotypical personality but if he decides to make stuff up, he's gonna get called out on it.
    the response (clearly about Dirk and OP)
    Mr. Asperger's decides to chime in to gain some attention in post #58.

Obviously his style isn't surprising, routinely calls Northside Storm (a far superior poster than him) a kid and intern, just to make himself feel less inadequate, so I don't really care too much about that.

Even though I disagree with him on this topic, I actually respect aelliott and think he is a very civil poster (something SirJackieWeirdo could take notes on), which is why I take offense to the lies ATW is so accustomed to spewing. Tried PMing him so he could at least go edit what he said by giving him the benefit of the doubt, but its clear that he does this sort of stuff to attention w****. Normally it wouldn't be worth the time, but liars, instigators and middle aged losers like ATW have it coming.

14. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

May you address the issue at hand, which I've posted? You seem to be pretty eager to dodge it.

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The funniest thing is always when certain posters tell themselves they have "won" an argument...when everyone can see their stupidity.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JG_wClmLUh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

True Beaner right there.

16. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Ladies and gentleman, the classic 1/2 SirJackieWierdo response when caught in a corner. Googling something random and completely unrelated and proceed to ----> ...well nothing of substance really.

The irony is that he doesn't understand that this stems from his lack of reading comprehension or deceitfulness.

now..

Cue...something completely unrelated in consecutive post.

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Instead of reading up on asperger's in the NEJM, you could have a couple of back and forths with ATW and end up learning way more.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So...may I post your message to me?

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I'm a bit confused, are you still avoiding responding to the lie you got caught in? I've documented it pretty well a couple of posts above you if you'll scroll up. Are we seeing the 1/2 punch once again? ---> detracting and not addressing the issue?

Am I going to get a youtube video this time too?

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Its probably easier googling a random youtube video and detracting than scrolling up and using your head, or having the courage to face your lies so I'll post it again.

---------------------------------------------------------

the response (clearly about Dirk and OP)

to which you respond:

I have to ask since its been laid out in front of you like a platter, how much shame do you have to have to avoid apologizing or at least acknowledging being wrong in such a blatant way? This isn't even a verbal conversation, I've quoted the conversations that took place in this thread.

You're either a liar, or you can't read. Which is it?